ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo-shopped wheels

Peugeot 308
well ph-reebone knocked me up a quick photoshop of the yellow strip around the rim.

What do you guys think?

shoppedcliodb6.jpg

I think it looks quite racey?!?!

Daz

RS 172
I really like that. Go for it and get the pics up.

Buy some tape to mock it up first, then you can decide if you want it permanently.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
That looks really good, Yellow Rim and Yellow Side Badges!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
do it before someone copies it! dont wory about kerbage.... yellow touch up ftw

he wouldn't be the first.....my thread from about 2 - 3 weeks ago

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=304822

check the date and all the pictures.....

so infact daz would be the first to copy

my wheels went in last week to be painted........they have an extra special touch though.....

pretty peived off that already people are trying this out....it doesn't take much to be original

Peugeot 308
remember our convo mate.

I didnt know at all you were doing this... I was just randomly making idea's up and came up with this.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yeah ok must be great minds think alike.....

slightly deflating when you think you are original and then someone else done / does it....bet you feel the same a bit?

not just saying it because it would be the same but i think its too much black, go the other way, be real crazy and go yellow with a black stripe

Mk3 SX
Yeah i like that, compliments the black very well although i wouldnt go too bright with the yellow, keep it a nice shade.

Peugeot 308
well...since I dont want to be accused of copying, ive been thinking of other ideas....

didnt have time or patience to do the calipers...but then again...yellow n red dont seem that bad together...sorry the badges were rushed.

redss6.jpg