ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

phase1 172 track car

Phase 1 172
that flocked dash is the mutts nuts, looks fantastic, cage looks stunning aswell.. some nice tack day suspension and that would be a nice track toy.

e91 330d/type r mini
that flocked dash is the mutts nuts, looks fantastic, cage looks stunning aswell.. some nice tack day suspension and that would be a nice track toy.

yeah suspention is next on my list and hopefully the car will be getting resprayed in RB at the end of may.

a little update.

i have sold the seats and harnesses that were in here and i have bought some all black ones to replace them.
will get pics up in the next couple of days once i have fitted them :)

e91 330d/type r mini
my new seats turned up yesterday so managed to get them fitted, still waiting for my new harnesses to turn up as it seems some people are not as keen as me at posting things out quickly :(

ba6e9644.jpg

e0d6f855.jpg

021d3324.jpg

then the grandson thought he would check out my work and the comfort of the new seats for me :)
bless him got to teach him early

14ecc574.jpg

be1cf54f.jpg

hopefully the harnesses will turn up tomorrow

e91 330d/type r mini
a couple of updates on the clio.
i got my harnrsses fitted eventually

caed517e.jpg

6aad6da3.jpg

i also removed the decals ready for the car being painted in may and fitted my coilovers so it doesnt look like a 4x4 no more :)

4bd5ce2b.jpg

f71fc8a9.jpg

d6009bd4.jpg

next on the list of jobs to do is to start striping the car for paint as it is getting painted in RB at the end of may.
then after that i can start on the engine, supercharger or itb's decisions decisions

e91 330d/type r mini
You like ours that much :eek:
it was meant to be getting done the GULF petrol colours but i think the nearest i dare is to do the door mouldings mirrors sideskirts and boot spoiler in the same colour as my cage.
we shall see what happens :)

e91 330d/type r mini
managed to hook up a phase2 sport rear bumper so that will get put on once the car gets sprayed this month :)

e91 330d/type r mini
did a little liven up on the outside until it gets sprayed rb
will be getting stickered up soon and possibly do wheels same colour as the cage aswell

1463942e.jpg

279b364b.jpg

e54f48ce.jpg

2aa91ed3.jpg

bd4884b4.jpg

9bc4ed12.jpg

279b364b.jpg

i know some people wont like it as its a bit loud but hey ho its a track car :)

e91 330d/type r mini
a cou[ple of little updates, have fitted some 25mm hubcentric spacers which make the car drive alot different, turn in feels alot sharper but does tent to tramline a fair bit more.
also fitted some newer style alloy interior handles and made some trim finishers to go around the cage where it comes through the dash which tidys it up alot.
i have aslo been contemplating selling up as the car doesnt get used at all and is a waste just being sat there :(

53 Clio's & counting
looking good fella!

I actually really like that colour choice!

PM coming your way btw :)

Dont sell! :(