ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 turbo project

Ph1 172, Accord
ive saw that accord about and I cant remember for the life of me where it was! its the wheels I recognise

I got it up in Edinburgh from a very suspicious looking garage. According to the dvla it came across from Ireland just before I got it. Probably stolen or something knowing my luck haha.

Ph1 172, Accord
Wheels are back from being powder coated :smiley: look amazing compared to what they did. Got some new speedline corse stickers from Egay and put them on, well I say I did but it was actually my other half haha. Ruined them on the other two wheels hence why I'm only showing the two complete ones. Ordered some more so hopefully the remaining four needed don't succumb to my impatience with the hairdryer.

Snapchat--7309516993415240708.jpg

Snapchat--1263195752211480539.jpg

Snapchat--8955247489240812913.jpg

In other news I'm picking my new daily up next Saturday. An Alfa 159 TI Sportwagon. The thing is just too damn good looking, it'd be a shame not to whore an image.

alfaromeo159ti-l-81e77f43470e8e86.jpg

P.S I apologise for the lack of pictures of the Ph1 itself in this thread. It's still down at CT until the middle of the month... ish. When I get it back I promise I'll get a few decent pics and maybe a cheeky video or two if you buy me dinner first...

Last edited: