ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ph1 or ph2 rear?

Ph1 or Ph2?

• Total voters
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Because it looks better - you said it yourself!

You've completely missed my point!!

Its arguably a better looking bumper yes, but its for a Ph2! It doesnt go with the front of a Ph1 in the slightest. Ph1's are more rounded and earthy looking. Ph2's are far more sculpted. Just because it fits.. doesnt make it 'better'.

I suppose you'd put a Ph3 bumper on yours if it fitted.. lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Dunno. Look at craig's sunflower. Best 172 on this site...ph1 parts. Vee spoiler and ph2 lights DONE.

Ph1
keep it like it is, gives it abit of a beafy look as the bumpers not out as much as a ph2

Good point. Ph2 bumper sticks out especially towards the bottom so gives the wheel the effect of sitting further in the arch. (bad look)

ph2 stuff on a ph1 is a bit like dating Pamela Anderson then dumping her for a chick who walks about wearing a Pamela Anderson mask :dead::eek:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
SSL23234.jpg

:)

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Phase 2 rear as you already have the boot lid.
You just need the rear bumper and a cup spoiler.

Get some Turini's on the back and OZ f1's on the front :p

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Had a cup spoiler and the bumper. Sold them both. Ph2 bumper looks s**t on a ph1, and the spoiler looks even worse with a ph1 rear bumper.

Staying as is tbh.

anything
sorry that smoothed ph1 bumper above looks like an abortion ... leave it standard with the ph2 lights ..what are your seats?