ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 arse end thread - lets see em!

Seem to be plenty of Ph2 threads, but who wants to see that? jees.

I'm trying to make a decision on exhaust, but I'm not really feeling the oh so popular stealth system's.
Ideally want to be able to see the tailpipe, however I don't really want it recessed.

What are you guys running?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Seem to be plenty of Ph2 threads, but who wants to see that? jees.

I'm trying to make a decision on exhaust, but I'm not really feeling the oh so popular stealth system's.
Ideally want to be able to see the tailpipe, however I don't really want it recessed.

What are you guys running?
Have a look for a Pro-speed exhaust on a 172, Charlie cuts them into the bumper. I will see if I can find any...

Found 2

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/exausts-pics-plzz.66061/#post-726792
http://www.cliosport.net/threads/exausts-pics-plzz.66061/#post-726792

I know they are Ph2s...but you can still see how they look!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I think if I had to change my exhaust setup it'd be for a PMS one, but that as standard doesn't fit the bumper as well as the system shown above - I don't know if they could modify it to that though.

At the moment I've got a half-stealth powerflow exhaust. It's supposed to be a stealth but you can see the backbox and exhaust tailpipe.

Both the same link bro?
Brilliant spelling of exhaust, no wonder I didn't find it haha! Few in there that are decent though, cheers!

Just found a pic of this on BTM's facebook...

221119_10150164791125756_4098497_o.jpg

That is pretty much exactly what I'm after! Weather its one of their exhausts I'll have to find out. They are local so bonus if it is!