ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exausts pics plzz;)

Flame Red (172)
wasssssssssssuppp everybody;)
zorro in daa house...hope u r all cooll..
i have a clio 172 "flame red".i wanna fit an exaust system for it..
i need some ideas from the forum experts..
ciaoo

IMG_2338.jpg

An orange one
dansta that looks sexual, on the deck and filthy...proper rally ****!! :D:D

my magnex looks cool but sits slightly squint..any way of sorting it?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
ColinG said:
dansta that looks sexual, on the deck and filthy...proper rally ****!! :D:D

my magnex looks cool but sits slightly squint..any way of sorting it?

you need to shortern it where it joins the cat and reposition it, got mine done by the local garage for £20

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
sounds just about right, not boy racer loud, can be quite loud on the motorway at times, at around 90/100 it is almost silent. Good allrounder really, nice sound when idling, oh and performance wise it makes NO difference, but what do you expect, and extra 20bhp?

Flame Red (172)
Gaz2130 said:
sounds just about right, not boy racer loud, can be quite loud on the motorway at times, at around 90/100 it is almost silent. Good allrounder really, nice sound when idling, oh and performance wise it makes NO difference, but what do you expect, and extra 20bhp?
well i know some of the systems can add from 6 to 9 hp...i thought u know dat;)..like the one sold in "k tec racing"!!

An orange one
gaz...shorten it when it meets the cat? its fairly flush length with the bumper as it is..i dont want it sitting under/inwards..can i not just get it straightened some other way?

Golf R/Leon FR
i have the magnex 3.5" twin on my 172, sounds nice not overly loud though, but you know its there when you put your foot down. although will sound better when i get a de cat for it!!!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
its a mk2 bumper on a mk1 172. its my idea and got it custom made from powerflow in basngstoke. thanks alot mate

Flame Red (172)
eugegall said:
its a mk2 bumper on a mk1 172. its my idea and got it custom made from powerflow in basngstoke. thanks alot mate
can i know from where did u get the altezza lights...they look aoasome..

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
thanks mate. i got them from k-teck. i had the 1st pair they had in. been on for a wile now.iv got a trophy now. just waitng to sell the 172

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
My old Magnex exhaust - which is for sale btw ;)

100_0455.jpg

and my Prospeed exhaust

100_0626.jpg

100_0623.jpg