ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exausts pics plzz;)

Flame Red (172)
eugegall said:
thanks mate. i got them from k-teck. i had the 1st pair they had in. been on for a wile now.iv got a trophy now. just waitng to sell the 172
i really want to know how can get the same system u have...it's greatttttttttttttttttttttt mate..can i order it online...?
can some one mail me the system??
help me heereeee

VW ....
prince_zorro said:
i really want to know how can get the same system u have...it's greatttttttttttttttttttttt mate..can i order it online...?
can some one mail me the system??
help me heereeee

It's a custom made one ,u could get it done at your nearest Powerflow dealer or other custom places but not online .

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Anybody seen the new Magnex cat-back system for the 182? I was thinking about getting one next week - but it's pretty new so can't find much info on it.
I'm in Newcastle, can't find that many places local that do full systems I have tried to get in contact with Tripple X which is a bit of a nightmare lol they never pcik up. :(

Flame Red (172)
F 16Valve said:
Can't make a pic at this moment, my cam is in mexico.
I've got a oval magnex on my 172 mk2.
any change in the performance after u fittedthe oval magnex on ur 172??

prince_zorro said:
any change in the performance after u fittedthe oval magnex on ur 172??
The flow is much better, the sound is better, and my opinion is that the reaction is a bit better but if the BHP has increased you won't feel the 2 or 3 BHP. Maybe others have another opinion??

Flame Red (172)
i need more clear pictures for more exhausts...need to see the fitting exactly..and i wannna the opinion of every one regarding his system fitted..
thxx alllllllllllll

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
whats with all the extra letters in your posts? looks weird, makes u look like someone posting from school!