ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 wanted for Evo magazine, next Tuesday.

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Am posting this on behalf of Evo magazine really. I really want to do this myself, but its just too late notice for me to get the time off work.

Evo magazine want an as near to standard Ph1 Clio 172 for a RenaultSport feature. There will also be a Williams, 172 cup, 182 cup, 182 Trophy, 197, 200 and V6 Clios in attendance.

They will cover all fuel costs, and will put you up in a hotel if your quite a distance from them. It will be done near Wellingborough (Santa Pod area) and will all be done on road, so no performance testing etc. I'd imagine they will drive in the way most of us would on B roads to get an idea of how they drive, but will take full care of the car.

They'd like all cars at their offices for around 9.30-10am on Tuesday 1st June.

If anyone if genuinely interested, can you please PM me and I will foward you Richard's number.

Chris.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Have they got all the other cars sorted do you know?

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
They already have a LY V6 a Trophy and a 200 cup, so they will only need the others, guess they will have the same 172 cup as last time, so its just the others they need.

Finally it will be a a fact that the 172 cup is best! ;)