ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 172 owners

53 Clio's & counting
i just checked when my car was regestered (out of interest really) and mine was reg'd on the 18/05/2001 so i suppose thats gotta be one of the last PH1's reg'd?

Mines may 2000..

theres a few on a 51 plate and an exlusive on an 02 iirc.
Yep - there is an exclusive on an 02 reg, my mum & dad saw it a Renault Ilford years ago when my dad was looking for his 172 (he bought a 52 flame red instead)

Lots of Alfas
i just checked when my car was regestered (out of interest really) and mine was reg'd on the 18/05/2001 so i suppose thats gotta be one of the last PH1's reg'd?

Sounds like it, it will mean your car will have the cat with 2 sensors like the ph2, it also means no alloy bonnet, no shift light and also its in a higher tax band.

53 Clio's & counting
yeah iv been underneath and seen the 2 lambdas and correct with the non ally bonnet n shift light too lol