ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH shed of the week - Clio 172

172 cup
I drive past that car each week when i go footy training. Looks in fair enough condition in the flesh, if I had £600 right now I would go buy it!

I read some of the comments, PH people said -

greggy50 said:
Missed out on mint 52 plate 172 cup with 90k for £900 by minutes yesterday that makes this look expensive..
That's insanely cheap!

The wheels are 700 quid alone!!

Love my cup, probably the best front wheel drive car I've driven, that includes the 200.

Since when did 172 Cup Turini's fetch £700 ?

Clio 197
I read some of the comments, PH people said -

greggy50 said:
Missed out on mint 52 plate 172 cup with 90k for £900 by minutes yesterday that makes this look expensive..
That's insanely cheap!

The wheels are 700 quid alone!!

Love my cup, probably the best front wheel drive car I've driven, that includes the 200.

Since when did 172 Cup Turini's fetch £700 ?

price new?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Black too, looks a nice project to tidy up

Don't think I could buy a Renault on anymore than 50k mileage

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
the amount of nobbers commenting on there suggesting they'd sort the cambelts themselves for £130 is mad.

Won't be shocked when this comes up for sale next week mega cheap but needing a new engine.

172 cup
Black too, looks a nice project to tidy up

Don't think I could buy a Renault on anymore than 50k mileage

Not sure why he didn't wash it for the advert. But apart form the lights and exhaust it looks in pretty good condition when I've driven past it

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
the only Renaults I buy now are on at least 100k, that way you know whatever could break probably already has so someone else has already picked up the bill ;)