ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blue 182

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Aboslutely love petrol blue-not seen one on the roads though for nearly 12 months!

Looks in great condition dave, thought about some of those grey RS mats? Matt carbon splitter looks unusal too, like it.

Petrol Blue Clio182FF
I can see why it didn't sell that many, its not a really exciting colour! but it does look great and that's a fantastic example. New RS badge looks great! I've actually yet to see a Petrol Blue one on the road. I want to though!

Probably didnt sell many due to it costing £1100 extra. Liquid yellow didnt sell that many either really, that was the same cost option.

Everyone likes mine, especially on a sunny day.

german
Probably didnt sell many due to it costing £1100 extra. Liquid yellow didnt sell that many either really, that was the same cost option.

Everyone likes mine, especially on a sunny day.

I negotiated down to £600 (after agreeing a price for a bog standard cost colour).

BMW 118d
then you're not qualified to comment on the colour. It looks amazing in the flesh, pictures rarely do it justice.

i'm perfectly entitled to an opinion on a colour that i dont find very interesting. but if it makes you happy I will hold off judgement until i see one.......

when the rest of you have quite finished...!

cheers guys, it does look good clean, but thats the first time its been washed in about 6 weeks and i was getting a bit fed up with it and was thinking of selling it. Still not sure but now its clean and sunny im enjoying it a bit more.

I live in Essex for who ever asked, Dont really need new mats the rubber ones do the job, its just a car for me to get to work in the other 182 is for fun.

I am considering black wheels, if i keep it and when the tyres need replacing, trophy turinis in black with the new pilot sport 3 tyres when they hit the shops in 16 inch next month

other than that its staying standard, if i keep it a remap would be nice just for the higher rev limit like the other one but not a must have!