ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pease Pottage Meet Number 2!

Inferno Orange 182
I'm definately coming. Now the GPs finished gonna go and remove the crap off my wheels before I have to buy some credits by taking the missus to town ;)

clio 182
Yeah giving my old wheels a spruce up too! Black wheels need shiny black tyres lol
just so u all know got a c/fibre engine cover for sale anyone's interested ;)

Inferno Orange 182
will be if you turn up mate :)

Mark I'm up for a cruise to devil's dyke...been a while since i've been down those roads

Non Sport Megane
Great meet today! with about 12/13 cars making an appearence, Dr Jekyll and Jamiemgreen68 both took a fair amount of photos, so i will wait for them to be uploaded! :)

Was a good meet! First I've attended and won't be the last. Thanks for going via a petrol station haha, was rock bottom! Shame I lost you afterwards though. For the guy I was talking to (sorry didn't get your name) il post a link to the vxr vid later on when im
home :)

Renault Clio TCE
Yeah was a good meet supprised to of actualy found you lot again after i got stuck behing the nissan ect, cool lookin forward to seeing the video

clio 182
yeah was a good meet 1st ive been to aswell and wont be my last lol,
the only bad point was that car park at the top of devils dyke :eek: think michael left his front splitter there lol

Non Sport Megane
i went down the hole, didnt think it was that deep, and just heard a crunch! il be honest, a little peice of me died :( cant wait to see all the pcitures though! :)

Black gold 182
we deove all the way through brighton i didnt see a red light and nearly slammed into a focus literally inches away... but was a good meet :) well impressed defo will be coming again!

Non Sport Megane
rightt, the was someone at the meet with a DIRTY silver ph1 172, but he doesnt comment on threads, he just turns up haha, he's friends with Dr Jekyll, and i dont know his name, any help would be greatly appreciated as to what his username is! :L or of he sees this, comment! ;)

Non Sport Megane
saw your name, and that you has posted a comment, got a little bit excited thought the pictures had been uploaded! hahaa

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Was a good little meet today. Was good to meet new faces too :) I'll upload what pics I took tomorrow :)

Mike - the guy your on about is michael mcintyre aka jicholasnackson :rasp:

Inferno Orange 182
well lets see...if this works

these are the pics I took at Pease Pottage Services

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great pics there Jamie, loving the one of me at Devils Dyke haha! Just caught you at the last second taking it and put my thumb up :p Looking forward to seeing Dr Jekyll's pics tomorrow even more now :)

No car
First meet ive been to and was very good! good variety of clios turnt up! The drive was good too although i got lost in brighton! just headed back after that!