ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pease Pottage Meet Number 2!

Non Sport Megane
Right, as the 1st meet EVER organised by myself was a success! :approve: with about 10 clio's turning up in different shapes and sizes!
Im thinking about organising another one!
Was going to do it on the 1st! but iv decided to go to the KDS valeting thingy in kent!
and ill be spending most of saturday tarting my car up so it doesnt stick out like a dirty sore thumb!
So lets go with the weekend after, Saturday 7th April at 2pm
As good as the last meet was, i personally got bored, standing in a car park! and 2 obvious groups emerged!
Maybe we should go and do something? but i have no idea as to what! ideas welcome...
Make sure you get your dates right, and not spend the whole meet day polishing your car, making it look pucker, thinking its the day after... (not mentioning any names! Haha!)

Copy and Paste your name onto the end of this, so we have an idea as to how many people will turn up!

1-MichaelGrimes

Black gold 182
not only did i spend all day the day of the meet polishing my car for the wrong date the 7th is my 18th birthday!

Black gold 182
if you changed the date to the next weekend could go for a run down through haywards heath cuckield devils dyke brighton way lol if its a nice day sit at devils dyke have a bbq or somthing

Focus 1.6 soon a 182
Finally a meet that's close to me :D I'll hopefully be able to come and hopefully my Clio won't look completely stock.

clio 182
open for anyone to come?
havent been to a meet before but be good to meet afew peeps on here :)
and my mates picking his 182 up on the 7th too!

LY R26 #288
A23 is boring. Be much better down back roads. Although there will be traffic everywhere in the day time.

Focus 1.6 soon a 182
Should have the 1*2 bumper and RS grille on by then. Back roads through Handcross are a good drive, go there everyday after college.

Black gold 182
yaaaay i feel special now :) and yeah defiantly rag it down the back roads/old a23 :) and there wont be too much traffic :)

Focus 1.6 soon a 182
Looking forward to unsuccessfully trying to keep up with the 2.0 litres in my 1.2 :rasp:

Non Sport Megane
genuinely laughed at that! iv been asked if i can move it to the sunday, how many people have a problem with that?

Non Sport Megane
Right so its now the 15th! if anyone knwos a mod, can you get them, to put the date in the name 15/4/12 @ 2pm! please! and DEAN THATS 15th ok?! ;)