ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pease Pottage Meet Number 2!

Black gold 182
First meet ive been to and was very good! good variety of clios turnt up! The drive was good too although i got lost in brighton! just headed back after that!
your no the only one! we drove pretty much o peacehaven slowly past all the car parks and pubs we could see and somehow completely forgot about the marina :L

monaco 172
Looks like a good turn out some nice cars. Def will come to next one if there is going to be one :) hopefully dates wont cross with any other diary dates.

monaco 172
Nice one m8. Will keep an eye out for sure on this one. I forgot but i had already put my name down for a breakfast/ tunnel run yesterday was gutted when i saw it clashed with this meet but will def be at the next one.

No car
Good pictures there Mark! Loved the carbon parts on your 182! Are the calipers you have on the front standard ones with paint and stickers?

No car
It looks amazing in real life! You can see the dedication through how the car looks! Once you go down the carbon route there's no looking back lol:approve:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
i was shocked when i saw the effort he put into that car, the engine bay is imacualte! makes mine look awful!

Thanks mate! Rattle cans and permanent market are your friends ;)

It looks amazing in real life! You can see the dedication through how the car looks! Once you go down the carbon route there's no looking back lol:approve:

Haha, cheers big guy :) its so true as well lol!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
As soon as it stops pissing down with rain, i intend to spruce my engine bay up! and will definately be using permanent markers!
this i must see, pics required asap, some engine oil in the engine would also be good:approve:

Non Sport Megane
Hahaa, you never checked my engine oil! ;) although i would of been ashamed if i had of opened my bonnet becuase its disgusting... :)