ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pease Pottage 19th May 2pm

Megane GT
hi jane we normally meet at the widford roundabout on a414 outside the chandlers builders merchants, near masons 11 restaurant and hylands park:).

Yeah ok thanks Ian, thatd probably be easier, Ill just jump on the A12 and come off at Chelmsford. Can you give me the postcode for where you meet?

Megane GT
Cheers Ian! Ill let you know closer to the time if Im going to meet you there or Tyler :) (Im guessing that was a pic of what it looks like?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
hi michael, this pub the devils dyke is that not a possible meet point, as we will be driving from essex the ladies may require to use the facilities and take refreshments before perusing the local wildlife.[h=3]The Devils Dyke in Brighton - Pub Home & About Us[/h]

www.vintageinn.co.uk/thedevilsdykebrighton

Non Sport Megane
If we meet at pease pottage 1st? theres a burger king with toilets etc :) then when we go to devils dyke we can go there? :)

Non Sport Megane
Im not too sure, and im sorry guys, but i wont be able to make it, as that day im flying too majorca for a weeks holiday! :cool:

Non Sport Megane
lol, i may be able to come for like half hour, but im not promising anything! i may not even have the clio then! and ollie, is your mate still interested in my car?

He is, and he has told me he'd love to buy it but because hes already running 2 stupidly expensive cars and a v6 astra van conversion (lol, its so sick.) , he doesnt have the money for the clio unfortunatly :/

Non Sport Megane
He is, and he has told me he'd love to buy it but because hes already running 2 stupidly expensive cars and a v6 astra van conversion (lol, its so sick.) , he doesnt have the money for the clio unfortunatly :/

Get him to sell one of the other cars? :p i want the clio to be sold to someone whos going to take care of her! :( not just get completely destroyed!

Get him to sell one of the other cars? :p i want the clio to be sold to someone whos going to take care of her! :( not just get completely destroyed!

He wont unfortunatly mate. His astra vxr is his baby :p stage 3, lovely car! and hes recently purchased a really nice nissan 200, s14 which hes putting a skyline engine into.. so he isnt up for selling either of them. Shame because hes selling his astra van v6 now for £1500 - but hes then using that money to put towards another van for work -.-

Black gold 182
it's alright ollie you wont be the slowest there ;) oh wait last time i was quicker than you and i have a 1.2 ;) boom!

it's alright ollie you wont be the slowest there ;) oh wait last time i was quicker than you and i have a 1.2 ;) boom!
To be fair, was taking it easy as I was out of petrol, suspension was mullered and I didn't know what was around the next corner everytime lol. Wait til next time ;) everything is fixed now!

Black 200
I might pop along to this to meet a few members, I'm getting my 182 next weekend.

Black gold 182
It most certainly does! :p bonnet is fitting properly now aswell and it's sitting roughly 70mm all round. Almost a different car to how you last saw it :)

so its fixed now? yeah yeah we'll see matey i wont have any passengers this time either f**king neoowwwwwwwww hahah

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Ok cool.

1- MichaelGrimes (or not)
2- jamiemgreen68
3- steve1989
4- iOllieSM
5- Deanog123
6- nightrider renault
7- Ray1609
8- .:Tank:.
9- Kieran..
10- Shamous.
11 - Dr Jekyll
12- Jane
13- Jeff simply

so its fixed now? yeah yeah we'll see matey i wont have any passengers this time either f**king neoowwwwwwwww hahah
Gutted, ima have 1 passenger again I think and he's like 18 stone of muscle -.- haha. Never choose the best passengers for situations like this! You changed your car at all since last meet?

Last edited:
  Black gold 182
Gutted, ima have 1 passenger again I think and he's like 18 stone of muscle -.- haha. Never choose the best passengers for situations like this! You changed your car at all since last meet?

well i'm 16 odd stone so ;) haha nah man just wanna lower it but just had cambelt aux belt and pulleys done so £200 laterrrr :L