ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

172 cup
I can't seem to find a game online, usually play cod online on the ps3 which is awaiting repair... Thought this was worth a shot and I like it

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
tWas good mate!

Been playing squad DM on Nam maps.

Sneaking round the jungle is epic, the sounds are so good.

Yeah noticed you were playing Squad DM so didn't bother with the invite etc.

We were top 2 in the final round of Panama, you beat me by 5 points lol.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah noticed you were playing Squad DM so didn't bother with the invite etc.

We were top 2 in the final round of Panama, you beat me by 5 points lol.

haha I did chuckle at that.

What were those 10 points I wonder?!

Was having a great time on the roof of C double tapping fools with the G3 at range. Felt like the sniper in Saving Private Ryan as they were all running down the road toward me, red mist then dropping but at full sprint. What a game!

Canny wait for 3

Integra Type-R DC2
Scutch and spiezels, you guys going to be on tonight? Im going to try and get a session in on this, its been a while.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
haha I did chuckle at that.

What were those 10 points I wonder?!

Was having a great time on the roof of C double tapping fools with the G3 at range. Felt like the sniper in Saving Private Ryan as they were all running down the road toward me, red mist then dropping but at full sprint. What a game!

Canny wait for 3

The G3 is awesome when it works for me - other times I can't hit the side of a house with it! Similar to the M14 imo....

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah you really have to try tap it dont you otherwise it goes all over the shop.

When on form though its a very very good weapon.

Got over 1000 kills with mine, most used weapon iirc.

172 cup
Z-E-D-A-V-I-T

Is me :)

Really wanna have a few games online, still ain't managed to get in on for some reason ?

I checked a few pre order sites and one mentioned late october for the Battlefield 3.

I must say I spent 5 hours on this at the weekend, I have never played a game for that long before. At one stage I was hiding in the smoke from a fire taking it all very seriously. I was sat on the sofa wearing my headsat panicking about being spotted or making a move like Anne Frank in a powercut.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha it gets like that!

Worst is running round the other side of a rock or tree or something trying to stay out of sight of a freaking tank or something haha PANIC!!!!

Gotta say Heavy Metal is my fave map atm, its Huge, some schweet tank/chopper battles

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ PMSL.

Just had a few games. Some of the guys playing this are serious pro's. Rank 50's are mental at how much they know and can fire with accuracy. I'm on R34 at the moment.

Also just checked the leaderboards to see who's been playing the longest, as I thought my 280 hours or so was crazy - turns out quite a few folk have close to 3000 hours. That's over 125 days of continuous play time. 125 days.

Mito Sportiva 135
Wow. That's like a full time job for a year, possibly more given you don't work a whole day each day. Impressive and impressivelly sad in equal measures.

I am playing Worms 2 and Bayonetta now, and got Ruse on the way....just not had the time for this :( I do love it though.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just come off my fastest Rush game ev-a!

On Port Valdez again as the Russians on an official DICE server. It was done and dusted in little over 5 mins. I got a K/D of 8/0 on there, but was nowhere near the top of our team. Like Scutch says, there are some serious pros out there - in particular with their vehicle skills - the chopper especially. Our team literally stole every vehicle they had and just steam-rolled ahead. Must have been quite demorilising for the other team - lol.

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah there's guys in the chopper who have over 10k kills. That is mental. More than I have as a foot soldier.

Mito Sportiva 135
Had a good game on Nam last night, 12-1 but with LOADS of spotting as I was in recon class and providing lots of tactical mortars. I even shot a gunner from a moving chopper, although that was quite lucky!

I should have killed a lot more actually!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
FLOL!!

Had a few games earlier took my K/D from 1.32 to 1.38

Smashed it!

I'm still managing to keep a consistent Clio RS figure on my K/D score.... ;)

BC2-stats.jpg

D.

mx5 & 172
I shouldn't have come in here, I'm already suffering withdrawal cos the mother in law is sleeping in the computering room.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Thats impressive D!

PC jockey though eh?

What's everyones Ace player pin to games? Good gage of skill there.

172 cup
Had a good game on Nam last night, 12-1 but with LOADS of spotting as I was in recon class and providing lots of tactical mortars. I even shot a gunner from a moving chopper, although that was quite lucky!

I should have killed a lot more actually!

I'm terrible compared to that tbh! Im used to COD on playstation so BF on xbox is quite a difference, I keep throwing random grenades and dont know the maps for s**t!

I got some guy with the chopper who was sitting ontop of the wind turbines on one of the levels, how the f**k did he get up there!?!?

Mito Sportiva 135
Probably parachuted from a chopper I imagine!

Give it time though mate, it's better than COD in most ways, but more strategic so you might get owned for a while!

172 cup
Probably parachuted from a chopper I imagine!

Give it time though mate, it's better than COD in most ways, but more strategic so you might get owned for a while!

Too true, I get enough kills just die a lot lol! Hardcore mode is unreal, I need the map ATM. The strategy and pace of the game are spot on- on the maps there is a sense of scale, moving and working as a team seems to happen more often than not, mainly like minded individuals playing it it seems.

I do miss my tomahawks from COD though :(

I'm heading on for a game now :)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Well ace player pin is what you get when you finish as the best player overall so out of both teams.

So a high ratio of those to games is good.

Out of 777 games I have 135 Ace pins.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I love this fking game! The Nam pack was epic and took over my life tbh lol

Got all the new trophies on it too, Just need Demo man, Et Tu Brute and one for winning every gametype online ( I nver play squad rush or DM)

I have something like 600 games and 24 ace pins.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I don't have many Ace pins but I've played more than 600 games of Conquest. I love it too. Such a great, involving game.

I'm really looking forward to BF3. LA Noire and BC2 will set me up until it's released.

Mk2 ph1 clio
BC2 is my favourite game tbh, but i still like COD.

I do alot better in BF games than COD too, It suits my play style more. I think about what im doing not just lob random nades/noob tubes all over the Plus the sniping is what im used to!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
BC2 is my favourite game tbh, but i still like COD.

I do alot better in BF games than COD too, It suits my play style more. I think about what im doing not just lob random nades/noob tubes all over the Plus the sniping is what im used to!

Exactly the same for me. BC2 is much more cerebral I think and feels far more rewarding when a flanking move or assist for your team works before your very eyes. Even tonight, I jumped aboard as a turret gunner on an Abrams on Arica. At the end of the round (even though our team lost) the tank driver posted "Great gunner - thanks" at the end. It's a good feeling helping your team members during a round.

D.

I enjoy the single player aspect of this also. Was told it was pants, but I enjoy it more than COD campaign.

Unfortunately I bought my copy 2nd hand, so miss out on lots of multiplayer VIP maps.

My friends are getting the new map packs, but I will have to buy a new copy with VIP and trade my old one in order to get the most out of them wont I?

Mito Sportiva 135
I think if you go on the Activision website you can pay a small fee for the code, you don't need to rebuy the game mate.