ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

S3, Polo
5th.

Just worked out how to use tracers! :eek:

Shoot vehicle - person - location/ hide/ aim RPG at vehicle (red box) from behind cover/ wait for reticle to change/ fire RPG into the sky/ BOOOOOM!

Being an engineer is awesome...

...Actually, medic is cool too...

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
5th.

Just worked out how to use tracers! :eek:

Shoot vehicle - person - location/ hide/ aim RPG at vehicle (red box) from behind cover/ wait for reticle to change/ fire RPG into the sky/ BOOOOOM!

Being an engineer is awesome...

...Actually, medic is cool too...

Haha its ace eh, me and a mate both engineers robbed the apache (attacking so not ours) held it for the whole game, i got 35-4 and my mate in the gunner seat got 42-something, he got a 38 kill streak.

LOVE IT

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Long shot but..

Does anyone know where I can preorder a PHYSICAL COPY of BC2 and get a closed BETA key for PC? Everywhere i can find that offers the key you are preordering a download of the game, i don't want to download 10 gig of game or w/e it'll be.

Fiesta ST
Long shot but..

Does anyone know where I can preorder a PHYSICAL COPY of BC2 and get a closed BETA key for PC? Everywhere i can find that offers the key you are preordering a download of the game, i don't want to download 10 gig of game or w/e it'll be.

It'll be out Thursday/Friday might aswell wait :)

172 Cup
Long shot but..

You can have my Beta key if you want lol

Octy VRS
PMSL. Not long to go! Bought Saints Row 2 today in HMV, preowned for a tenner. Will pass the time until this is out, seems a decent laugh for the money.

AK

M240i
Still wonder if amaZon are going to honour the £ 23 price lol. Not heard anything from them yet stating otherwise ...

172 Cup
Pre-ordered my copy from EA Store and pre-loaded it yesterday. It wouldn't let me play as there's as a message came up saying it wasn't released yet in my country.

Tried again this morning and the game works 3 days early!!

AK

M240i
.Griff. said:
Pre-ordered my copy from EA Store and pre-loaded it yesterday. It wouldn't let me play as there's as a message came up saying it wasn't released yet in my country.

Tried again this morning and the game works 3 days early!!

Jammy git lol - you'll be playing against yourself tho eh?

Is it Friday it's out?

172 Cup
Jammy git lol - you'll be playing against yourself tho eh?

Quite a few people online. Even more every minute as people cancel their pre-orders elsewhere and order from EA Store to get playing today.

454e15d8.png

a3a8c23d.png

fbedf0c2.png

f9023c4f.png

Been playing it for the past 4 hours (nothing else to do!)

It's awesome, i'll get fraps going and get some decent screenshots in a moment

Astra Bertone Coupe
Still wonder if amaZon are going to honour the £ 23 price lol. Not heard anything from them yet stating otherwise ...

Am still hopin this as well mate, think you were the only other person who got it for £23 when I posted the thread haha :rasp:

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
video was interesting, particularly the bit saying "ps3 and 360 versions are near identical, whilst the pc version lands well behind the stalwarts of the platform"

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Mine has been dispatched...COME ON!!

I'm not buying it for the single player so not to arsed, my flat mate will play that, i just wanna smash it on live.

I've just had a horrible thought, I pre ordered one of the £23 copies from Amazon but have since had a replacement bank card and the old card may now not be valid - buggar!

Still I could always start the MW2 campaign :eek:

AK

M240i
I've just had a horrible thought, I pre ordered one of the £23 copies from Amazon but have since had a replacement bank card and the old card may now not be valid - buggar!

Can still go on and change payment details mate..

I checked the day and they estimated dispatch day is the 8th :(!

Can still go on and change payment details mate..

I checked the day and they estimated dispatch day is the 8th :(!

Cheers mate, just did that!

8th is fine as I am on holiday next week so won't be able to play and my xbox buddy ain't around next week either!