ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

AK

M240i
One way the company is seeking to do this is by making players a bit easier to kill, which in turn makes the flow of deaths and respawns a bit faster.

The medic needle that was used to restore health in the first game has been done away with in favor of regenerating health

You'll also see a streamlined control system that includes the ability to knife people with a dedicated melee button, keeping you from having to switch from gun to knife and back again.

But despite the fact that the number of classes has been reduced, you're actually given quite a bit more flexibility with additional customizable kits. Not only can you mix and match primary and secondary weapons more easily across different classes, but you can also customize a good many parts of your gun such as the scope and grenade-launcher type.

Just completed the first one today and seems they've improved everything that was wrong with the first one (multiplayer wise)

:approve:

^^Absoloutely, god how I loved the first, completed it on the xbox and put many hours into the MP and then sold it but bought it again for the PS3 and repeated the time spent with it on the xbox!

AK

M240i
It's a crackin' game. Already put a lot of hours into MP.

The unlocks are a bit rubbish in BC1 but seems they'll be improving that

Pre-ordered the Ltd Edition one for £40 from Game :)

Evo 8 Jap Crap
This will be better than Modern Warfare imo

Lot more variety to Battlefield games

Octy VRS
Loving the Beta. I've put many hours into it already and it's only one map. Much more teamwork than I've experienced online before. Medics reviving you and people giving you ammo etc. Really can't wait for the full release.

AK

M240i
LOL So it does!

Delivery Details: : order will arrive in one delivery
Order #: 203-5701395-2000337
Delivery Method: Expedited Learn More
Delivery Preference: I want my items sooner. Dispatch them as soon as they become available.
Subtotal of Items: £20.34
Postage & Packing: £0.00
------
Total before VAT: £20.34
VAT: £3.05
------
Total: £23.39
Promotional Gift Certificates: -£0.00
------
Total for this order: £23.39

Delivery estimate: 5 Mar 2010
1 "Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)"
Video Game; £23.39

AK

M240i
Just checked Amazon again and they've dropped the net price to £19 odd to cover the increase in VAT lol.

AK

M240i
Will be a great game is BC1 is anything to go by.

Much better than MW2, all the trouble your having with that ;)

Octy VRS
GAME said:
Preorder Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 and receive exclusive 1 week Demo access starting on the 28th January.
Get ready for the most spectacular FPS multiplayer experience ever! Battlefield Bad Company 2 brings the spectacular Battlefield gameplay to the forefront of next-gen consoles and PC!

AK

M240i
Still not had an e-mail about the wrong price, and when i log on to the website it still says delivered for £23 :)!

Octy VRS
Originally Posted by GAME
Preorder Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 and receive exclusive 1 week Demo access starting on the 28th January.
Get ready for the most spectacular FPS multiplayer experience ever! Battlefield Bad Company 2 brings the spectacular Battlefield gameplay to the forefront of next-gen consoles and PC!
Pissing cancelled. Oh well, full open demo on the 4th Feb.