ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Octy VRS
With you mate, I'll play through the SP in one shot just to get any perks etc. MP all the way.

S3, Polo
Ah, you must mean for PC?

My mistake - thought everyone had a console, so assumed £34 was the cheapest price! :rasp:

AK

M240i
Ah, you must mean for PC?

My mistake - thought everyone had a console, so assumed £34 was the cheapest price! :rasp:

Oh no no :rasp:

Delivery Details: : order will arrive in one delivery
Order #: XXXXXXX
Delivery Method: Expedited Learn More
Delivery Preference: I want my items sooner. Dispatch them as soon as they become available.
Subtotal of Items: £20.34
Postage & Packing: £0.00
------
Total before VAT: £20.34
VAT: £3.05
------
Total: £23.39
Promotional Gift Certificates: -£0.00
------
Total for this order: £23.39

Delivery estimate: 5 Mar 2010
1 "Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)"
Video Game; £23.39

Mispriced by Amazon, and they've not cancelled the order as of yet :D

172 Cup
Any PC players taking part in the Beta?

Got my key today and the Beta launches tomorrow. Apparently they're introducing quite a number of changes made after the PS3 Beta closed.

AK

M240i
You need to pre order via game don't you to get the beta? or is the full demo released tomorrow?

R27 427/500 ALBI
  S3, Polo
*********** SURPRISE REVEAL ************

"Xbox 360 Battlefield Bad Company 2 MP Demo is live on Xbox Marketplace! Go get it!!!!!!!"

> source <

No PS3 demo yet :(

Octy VRS
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did with the PS3 beta.

Hopefully the PS3 demo will be along soon.

Revels Mum & Sister
Yeah Free demo. Set it downloading now. I have just seen Spiezels login as well wonder what he is doing ;)

S3, Polo
Let us know what it's like lads! First time I've been pi$$ed at not owning an Xbox! (When Splinter Cell: Conviction comes out will also be difficult! :))

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Been playin for a while luckily got in with a good team. Won 4-5 games on the trot.

I like it especially the vehicals n stuff but the snipers are weak as f**k I guess you unlck them and the controls are to slow, strafing is solid. Maybe it's because I'm used to cod though.

Managed to get a few games tonight, there are major lag issues on the PC at the moment. They are aware of it and are trying to fix the issue. It is however a beta so they were looking for issues like this before the proper release.

The game itself looks v nice with everything turned on max, runs extremely well on my rig too. I love how everything can be blown apart etc, I was hiding in a house sniping away when a tank just started blasting the walls down. Can't wait to get back onto it once the lag issues have been sorted :) I also cannot wait for a hardcore mode to be released as people take lots of bullets at the moment.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Must be just me but i think this game is just more of the same... ie a big pile of turd! Its sooo clunky and slow, takes too many bullets to kill someone, you have to hit fire again to reload a sniper(which then comes out of scope)... which is annoying as one hit never seems to kill, there is no sniper scope sway at all, sights are horrid, maps are too big for such a small amount of players, tanks get stuck on tiny little concrete bollards and barrels etc lol.... deffo not to my liking!

Octy VRS
Wait to level up with weapons. Later sniper rifles you don't have to come out of scope and you get better scopes too. Red dots etc. Easy to get one hit kills. The PS3 beta held my attention far more than COD shite.