ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC] STEAM DEAL - Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition £3.75

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Yeah really enjoyed it on 360, bought it for PC now also as its a good price. (I traded my 360 copy in anyway after completing it)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah really enjoyed it on 360, bought it for PC now also as its a good price. (I traded my 360 copy in anyway after completing it)

Stick with your 360 controller for it on the PC though. Plays much better than keyboard and mouse with it.

Yep, and that's me saying that. ;)

D.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I only recently bought the 360 receiver for the PC, I've been playing Dirt 2 with it, love it.

Giulietta 940
Had it with f*cking Steam. I bought it for like £7~, then it went down to a fiver, now this? :dapprove:

Giulietta 940
Stick with your 360 controller for it on the PC though. Plays much better than keyboard and mouse with it.

Yep, and that's me saying that. ;)

D.

I'd usually disagree with you, but you're right, it feels more like a console game than anything else. Mouse/keyboard feels a bit weird when playing B:AA.

Giulietta 940
Dont be bitter because they do good deals ;)

Not always. COD games are, and will continue to be, a rip off. Especially when you consider how cheap L4D2/BFBC2 were on pre-sale.

I just find it annoying that they discount it partially at a certain time, knowing full well they're going to discount it further later on. Meanwhile muggins here thinks its a one time only thing and buys it the first time. I know it sounds mega tight of me, but well, I suppose I am :rasp:

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Not always. COD games are, and will continue to be, a rip off. Especially when you consider how cheap L4D2/BFBC2 were on pre-sale.

I just find it annoying that they discount it partially at a certain time, knowing full well they're going to discount it further later on. Meanwhile muggins here thinks its a one time only thing and buys it the first time. I know it sounds mega tight of me, but well, I suppose I am :rasp:

Completely agree with you there!
COD games are always going to be overpriced tosh. I mean MW:2 is still £29.99 isnt it? Ha.

As for the deals, you get lucky on some, others you dont :rasp:

On the plus side, I am about to Pre-purchase Portal 2 :p

Giulietta 940
Completely agree with you there!
COD games are always going to be overpriced tosh. I mean MW:2 is still £29.99 isnt it? Ha.

As for the deals, you get lucky on some, others you dont :rasp:

On the plus side, I am about to Pre-purchase Portal 2 :p

Yeah you're right. I was surprised to see MW1 for a fiver over Christmas tbh, never thought I'd see the day. I was pretty annoyed that they didn't do a pre-purchase discount for BLOPs though. Don't think I'll be buying the next COD either, or if I do I'll buy the retail version (which was like £10 cheaper on release).

I'll be purchasing Portal 2 soon, just waiting for pay day. How long does the pre-purchase discount last for?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'd usually disagree with you, but you're right, it feels more like a console game than anything else. Mouse/keyboard feels a bit weird when playing B:AA.

Running from Killer Croc in B:AA has a level of dexterity that even Houdini failed to possess - using keyboard and mouse.

Fcuking consoles.... ;)

D.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah you're right. I was surprised to see MW1 for a fiver over Christmas tbh, never thought I'd see the day. I was pretty annoyed that they didn't do a pre-purchase discount for BLOPs though. Don't think I'll be buying the next COD either, or if I do I'll buy the retail version (which was like £10 cheaper on release).

I'll be purchasing Portal 2 soon, just waiting for pay day. How long does the pre-purchase discount last for?

Never thought I'd see it under £10! I must have missed that one!
Yeah, Steam prices on release are always more expensive than your local Game/Gamestation/Asda lol.

Im guessing the pre-purchase discount will be around for a while!
It isnt released until April :(

Giulietta 940
Just Cause 2 £5.00 today, didn't buy it in the Christmas Sale so just got it.

I had already bought JC2 over Christmas, for £5 it's a cracking game. Its like a cross between Far Cry 2 and GTA4.

I picked up JC1 last night for £2, so I was pretty pleased with that. If it's half as good as JC2 I'll be pleased.