ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Batman : Arkham Asylum 2

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a191260/arkham-asylum-sequel-announced.html

A sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum was announced at Spike TV's 7th annual Video Game Awards this weekend.

The awards began by showing a teaser trailer of the sequel to this year's critically-acclaimed Batman game, with a voiceover by Mark Hamill as the Joker.

The trailer showed what appeared to be the inmates of the asylum wreaking havoc in the streets of Gotham, as the Joker looks on.

The official website arkhamhasmoved.com is expected to go live shortly, with an official title and projected release date for the game.

The original game was nominated in several categories on the night - including 'Best Action/Adventure Game', 'Best Voice' and 'Game of the Year' - though it failed to win any awards.

:cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, it's in mine, too.

Batman, Assassins Creed 2 and the GTA DLC's have been my guilty pleasures this year.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The Liberty City Stories game is a great purchase, yeah.

I've got The Lost and Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony as DLC's on 360. Finished TLAD but still on with TBOGT. Worth the money, anyway.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Liberty City Stories is The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, both on a stand alone disc, which negates the need for GTA IV original game disc. I don't know if you get to play the original story, though.

TLAD and TBOGT DLC's are also available as downloadable content on XBL but you need to have the full game in order to play them. I think both games are around 1400 MS points each (around £12 or so) whereas the disc is £27.99 or thereabouts.