ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got about 30-40 to put onto PB, and putting the best ones onto Flickr, but took about 80-100 on the day

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Today I shot someone 5 times with a intervention and he didn't die. Every shot was perfect but not even a hit marker. We still didn't get beat though. Lol

Mk2 ph1 clio
I never get bored of winning, i get bored of commando and lag though!

Not on tonight, really long day today after the trip to the farne islands and editing like 500 photos im going to bed! il be on tomorrow and saturday night for a long session like! Might be on sunday too.

Two 0 Shitx
Got some angry messages from some muppet crying because i sniped him on afghan 10 times the other day, didn't have my headset on and he was slagging me off the next match too when i was running round like a nutter with the SPAS, soon shut up when i got my headset working ;) Can't believe people get so worked up about it.

Fiesta ST-2
I'm loosing interest in this game tbh, glad its not just me experiencing lag recently. Ages till another decent FPS comes out too :(