ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Those matches were pretty funny, I'm such a s**t sniper!, on Afghan when I was in the cave and you were just sitting next to me haha, had no idea you were there!

And I did lol when I managed to stab Kev through his riot shield!

Need to get a mic, will try and pick one up today.

Arrrr so your jimroader. Knew ya were off the forum but didn't know ya name.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
And how did he get harriers off 1 grenade? I've used hardline and played thousands of games and 1 grenade doesn't kill 6 players. Why even cheat. Really.

RB 182 cup
I just unlocked the tactical knife again and fell in love with running around stabbing everyone with the over powered comando perk..

Bus w**ker
LOL I've got a revenge class setup with the tac knife bullshit. Only bring it out when there's someone playing the class in a lame attempt to win.

Quick scopers piss me off.

just a suggestion for anyone intending to get map pack for ps3, after last times total f**k up of trying to transfer funds for the purchase i am adding funds today.

anyone around for a game tonight? will be on around 9pm..

psn - alymac (original or what eh!)

Porsche Boxster987S
This game is a total f**king JOKE! Migrating hosts 4-5 times PER f**king game , getting kicked from lobbies because it cant connect to host , glitches throughout the game , the same 3-4 maps repeatedly in ground war , teams spawning behind you just because you're owning them , getting on a killstreak or using a predator etc and the game glitches or cuts out. Get it f**king sorted infinaty ward you useless f**king c***s! Its 2010 , theyve made MILLIONS from this games sales alone yet no c**t can play it because host their servers cant f**king pick a host ffs. What a load of pish!!!!!!!!!:mad:

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Lol, don't play Ground War, that is your problem, I hardly ever have host migration, I play pretty much every game type but Ground War.

This game is a total f**king JOKE! Migrating hosts 4-5 times PER f**king game , getting kicked from lobbies because it cant connect to host , glitches throughout the game , the same 3-4 maps repeatedly in ground war , teams spawning behind you just because you're owning them , getting on a killstreak or using a predator etc and the game glitches or cuts out. Get it f**king sorted infinaty ward you useless f**king c**ts! Its 2010 , theyve made MILLIONS from this games sales alone yet no c**t can play it because host their servers cant f**king pick a host ffs. What a load of pish!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I used to get this all the time, but then I changed my network settings so that the ps3 had an IP address... Everything online works so much better now!

Also on FIFA 10 I couldn't connect to anyone online, but since having the ip settings, can now connect to anyone.

Porsche Boxster987S
not just me though , im on xbox and nearly everbody i play online with have the same problems. Gammon!

Tesla MP3 2021
This game is a total f**king JOKE! Migrating hosts 4-5 times PER f**king game , getting kicked from lobbies because it cant connect to host , glitches throughout the game , the same 3-4 maps repeatedly in ground war , teams spawning behind you just because you're owning them , getting on a killstreak or using a predator etc and the game glitches or cuts out. Get it f**king sorted infinaty ward you useless f**king c**ts! Its 2010 , theyve made MILLIONS from this games sales alone yet no c**t can play it because host their servers cant f**king pick a host ffs. What a load of pish!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Couldn't agree more fella.

The lag sometimes is unreal. 2/3 players always on 2/3 bars.

Porsche Boxster987S
its just getting beyond a joke now. I mean they can fly people to the moon etc in this day and age etc but are unable to let people have a decent f**king time on a games console online? wtf! Im binning the game tbh. Baws

Mk2 ph1 clio
Those matches were pretty funny, I'm such a s**t sniper!, on Afghan when I was in the cave and you were just sitting next to me haha, had no idea you were there!

And I did lol when I managed to stab Kev through his riot shield!

Need to get a mic, will try and pick one up today.

lol i know, im gettin the hang of quick scoping, you definatly need a decent connecion for it though... if you aim dead on you never hit.. always gotta aim just off target!

Never above 25mpg
its just getting beyond a joke now. I mean they can fly people to the moon etc in this day and age etc but are unable to let people have a decent f**king time on a games console online? wtf! Im binning the game tbh. Baws

360 and you'll be fine ;)

Rust and Quarry have to be the worst two maps for me.

Porsche Boxster987S
360 and you'll be fine ;)

Rust and Quarry have to be the worst two maps for me.

it is a 360. I swapped the ps3 for an elite cause that seemed shocking online , this is getting just as bad now. PISSED off with it big time! Dont like any other game mode bar ground war.

E90
just about to go in, and rape some face, or more than likely have my face raped. Claymores at the ready, flip flops to the shower its camping time....

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Its let us on all of em so far bar 1, not carnival, strike, vacant, trailer park or fuel... the other one haha

E90
Thats all there is it not? ^^^

I have had strike, carnival and thats it, if you don't count it sticking me in fuel for the 3 seconds before the game ended and we lost lol

I can't do these objective games its not how I roll, I need TD, and camping.

RB 182 cup
I know i hate capture the flag, it will be about a week before the put into the noraml game modes rotations.

If anyone fancys a blast on the new maps add me : Shadrack-Dingle

Bus w**ker
I can't f**king wait for Resurgence to roll out to all playlists. I f**king hate CTF and all that b****cks. Had a private FFA match with a couple of my mates and the new maps will play brilliantly, although I'm not too convinced by Trailer Park yet...

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Thats all there is it not? ^^^

I have had strike, carnival and thats it, if you don't count it sticking me in fuel for the 3 seconds before the game ended and we lost lol

I can't do these objective games its not how I roll, I need TD, and camping.

Ah possibly, thought I'd seen a picture of another though.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Had a few decent games with dredz tonight, even managed to win an S&D match lol with a defuse too.. notbad for me!

Then some yank took a dislike to us! haha.

Bus w**ker
There is no way I'm paying ANOTHER 10.99, I'm happy to wait 4 months for the next game tbh.

Is the next one not being made by the 'not so good' people though?

Yeah Treyarch...so it will suck ass and seeing as IW are now no more I'm not holding my breath for a "good" COD ever coming again. Oh and it's £10.99 FFS, it's not the end of the world lol. Even with both map pack bought and then game itself I'm still not hitting the RRP yet and once both packs roll to all playlists you'll be back moaning that you can't get a good game...lol.