ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Fiesta ST-2
This game is stupid tbh, when your the host you have time to wipe your arse before you kill someone. I got a chopper gunner 4 games in a row. But on normal games it takes 3X as much damage to kill someone and on kill cams you apparently didn't shoot the person in the face twice with a shotgun, he ran up the stairs you stood looking at him and then he shot you...

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lag isn't that bad for me and my signal is poor. There is times where I would jump all around the screen, but after a few seconds a new host is picked.

Doesn't matter though, because i f**king pwn anyway :cool:

This game is stupid tbh, when your the host you have time to wipe your arse before you kill someone. I got a chopper gunner 4 games in a row. But on normal games it takes 3X as much damage to kill someone and on kill cams you apparently didn't shoot the person in the face twice with a shotgun, he ran up the stairs you stood looking at him and then he shot you...

thats the ps3 for you :)

'52 clio 1.2 16V
has anyone on the PC got onto host's where you xp level shoots up to the next prestage mode? last night I jumped 3 prestage modes. You can be on like 1 then as soon as you join it shoots to 70.

Yeah i've had that twice now when ive been about lv 50ish. kinda ruins it if you actually want to complete it legitimately. Last few days theres been a massive increase in hacked servers and aimbots.

Mito Sportiva 135
Just had a game on this now, and hate to say it but think my love for the game has dried up - still don't think I've ever played so much of a game online, even Halo 3.

Now just waiting for War For Cybertron to arrive...:cool:

Tesla MP3 2021
lol

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2EIMO2FtzFI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2EIMO2FtzFI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Had a few private sniping matches with a mate last night and PWN'd him, I'd shoot him then run as quickly as possible to a good position to watch where I shot him from
then good old predictable Dazzy comes running in checking the area BOOM headshot. Lol he then luckily got me in his sights on 1 level missed, so ducked threw 2 flash grenandes and ran and got him looking forward while I'm to the side BOOM. Lol
then went on special ops in the guerag awesome on veteran.

MK5 R32
Anyone seen people do the glitch on Fuel, where they can get under the rocks? god its annoying, its ok if you avoid the area but people usually go looking to try and kill them, but just get killed! :( will be skipping that map until its fixed...if ever lol

Clio 182
Anyone seen people do the glitch on Fuel, where they can get under the rocks? god its annoying, its ok if you avoid the area but people usually go looking to try and kill them, but just get killed! :( will be skipping that map until its fixed...if ever lol

They hide inside the rock itself, you can still kill them tho!!

E90
Had some weird error messages, last night it said enemy forfeiting and i won with just me in there, tonight it said something like "character outside of parameters " or something like that, weird.

Bumder With A Buffer
I've had enough with it at moment, connection has been pish, not sure if its my end or not :(

I went on about 2 weeks ago for the first time in 2 months...was s**t connection then. Havent played it since.

In fact I cracked out FarCry2 for a random whazz.

DB.

BMW 440i
Just played my first game with the Spas on rust and came 2nd with 28 kills, 17 deaths.

Not too bad, getting better at it as the game went on!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
its a waste of time trying to play this anymore...... every single game is just a laggy unplayable mess.

ST1050, 320d
Is it just me or do all the cheap b******s come out on saturday mornings to ruin a good session?! Had a mad COD session yesterday, went on it this morning and got too stressed out to continue...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Havn't been on much past 2 - 3 weeks, as getting bored with it. when i have been on been using the SPAS been doing ok with it and the odd sh@ty games, had one person sent me a friend request no idea why.

I've found that out too during the week is spot on and weekends it's even worse full of TWA@'s

Fiesta ST-2
I've been on for half hour this week. Mainly because of the injustice of lag and because I broke my headset lol. Played a bit of bfbc2 with geesus earlier we were pwning in the tank!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i hven't been playing due to the heat and work.

i ply in cycles anyway. few weeks nothing. then a few weeks daily.

This thread actually reminded me I even had this game.

Not been on since the new map packs came out, and only played it for 2 days.

Connections have been really bad of recent, so much (s)lag...had a good session with geordieclio on special ops last night, will get new map pack and hopefully that will freshen things up a bit, they could do with say a weapons pack as part of map packs as well.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ the guy has been known to post fake videos so everything he does is suspicious!

Mk2 ph1 clio
Gunit is a fake, his fastest nuke and knife only nuke was faked... dont know why machinima pay this fool.

Had some funny private matches with jim and kev tonight... the underbarrel shotguns have immense range.. i knew the FAL did but my m16 with shotty on was a beast! Kev also likes the WA2000 now lol " A real snipers rifle" .. il stick with my intervention and quickscope! :p

LY R27
Gunit is a fake, his fastest nuke and knife only nuke was faked... dont know why machinima pay this fool.

Had some funny private matches with jim and kev tonight... the underbarrel shotguns have immense range.. i knew the FAL did but my m16 with shotty on was a beast! Kev also likes the WA2000 now lol " A real snipers rifle" .. il stick with my intervention and quickscope! :p

Those matches were pretty funny, I'm such a s**t sniper!, on Afghan when I was in the cave and you were just sitting next to me haha, had no idea you were there!

And I did lol when I managed to stab Kev through his riot shield!

Need to get a mic, will try and pick one up today.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
gun1t123 remains on machinima as everyone watches his vids, so they get lots of hits and in turn machinima get money via the adverts...

the bloke is a complete tool.

E90
Havn't been on much past 2 - 3 weeks, as getting bored with it. when i have been on been using the SPAS been doing ok with it and the odd sh@ty games, had one person sent me a friend request no idea why.

I've found that out too during the week is spot on and weekends it's even worse full of TWA@'s

THIS

Was playing awesome all week for me, this weekend is full of double ranger, commando c***s.

E90

Everytime I see a quick scope kill, its 3 feet off its target, its b****cks. I tried the other day, and even I managed it straight off.