ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Bus w**ker

It rolled out to all game mode playlists about two hours after release due to the popularity of the DLC.

How do i uninstall the map packs on ps3? :S wanting to play more of the older maps.
Could you not just delete the game data? You'd probably have to reinstall the game but your rank and bits will be stored in the save game data so should reappear. T^hen just re-download the map packs from the store when you want to play them again.

*I accept to responsibility if this f***s up your game.

Goliath I
It rolled out to all game mode playlists about two hours after release due to the popularity of the DLC.

Could you not just delete the game data? You'd probably have to reinstall the game but your rank and bits will be stored in the save game data so should reappear. T^hen just re-download the map packs from the store when you want to play them again.

*I accept to responsibility if this f**ks up your game.

Are you able to re-download without paying again?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Anyone Fancy a few games?

Private Qs/Ns?
Online search and destroy?
TDM?

IM BORED!

GT: UKzz Tunst x

Trailer Park + HQ

=

EPIC!

Picture142.jpg

Never above 25mpg
I f**king hate Americans. Just got a massive headache from their whining so I've had to leave. Despite tastefully saying what I'd do to his mother on a Mace-esque night out.

E36 328
I f**king hate Americans. Just got a massive headache from their whining so I've had to leave. Despite tastefully saying what I'd do to his mother on a Mace-esque night out.

Mute him????

I created an explosive class tonight, danger close, grenade launcher, claymores, rpgs, smoke and scavenger :D

Is great fun haha

E36 328
Lol never used rpgs before but they are good fun if youre not looking to play seriously lol!

f**king hate it when people use them on me haha! Yeah managed to get that pretty quickly, doesnt take too long with the number of multi kills you get lol! Yet to use air support with it though. Traded in my harrier strike for care package because wasnt expecting to get many kills with that class lol!

Clio 182
New maps aint hat bad, joined Trailer Park 2mins in and managed to go 25 - 0........ normally hate that map as well

A4 Avant
Had a quick scan through last few pages, shall the latest map pack come to PS3? It's listed on the official website but no details.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I might give the ump45 a really good bashing, almost ready to unlock the silensor. it's one gun i hardly use

so i'll give it a go

Mountune Tractor
I forget everytime and it's always a complete nightmare if you try and pay with your card, constant errors! Credit your account now for much less hassle!

fuel could be the worst map ive played on any of the mw series. its that bad.

i like carnival and trailer park though. just switched off in a rage. cant deal with that tonight. im 26 for fook sake and i felt like i was about to have a tantrum lol.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I like the look of carnival tbh! Looks like there alot of areas depending on your playing style IMO crossfire? Should have been brought back instead of strike!

Clio 182
Used Marathon for the first time on Rundown today and went 27 for 3 or close to that, might give it a run out more often lol