ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Thanks yourself lucky!! My nets been down for 3 weeks, and won't be fixed till next friday apparently. Plus i'm on the PS3, so I have nothing new :(

No COD, and no Net make Seedy go CrAZy!11!!! lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Any1 fancy a massive sesh tonight say about 8. Got a hankering for some destruction with the ac130. Mite try go for a nuke again as it's pissing me off not having had 1.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
it isn't if you sitck it to a riot shield and they have the blast shield activated. might work if you have painkiller and a blast shield too. not sure though.

04062010146.jpg

:D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
me Im--on--Fire

my best ever Kills, was on groundwar earlier today with Geordie

Goliath I
Have tried playing Ground War over the last 2 days and its a joke

everyone runs round pounding each other with grenades/rockets. So to level the playing field I kit myself up with grenades/ rockets which just gets pretty boring...

And the connection issues are terrible, out of 10 games I played about 6 disconnected...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye true about the connection issues, happened allot of times with me n geordie thought it was a pee take. even with me host it seemed to lagg with me but it was playable i dont understand it, but other games i'm host it's great.

Goliath I
I can deal with the occasional lag but it never disconnects as often on the other modes.

And since I got the new maps about a week or so ago Ive not played on Rust or Scrapyard since :dapprove:

Fiesta ST-3
Just a quick question lads. The new resurgency (sp) pack on xbox with carnival etc, can it be played on free for all etc or do you have to play it on the resurgency option? As i really dont like demolition and those sort of games.

Mountune Tractor
Don't know if anyone has posted this before, hopefully not a repost.
Check out this video, it's a bit geeky but a nice effort all the same. It's a set up of the level 'frozen' from modern warfare 2:
[youtube]rzQMGMuD1sU[/youtube]

Mk2 ph1 clio
I would have linked it but I'm on my iPod using the YouTube app which doesn't show/ give u the option to copy the link ;)

He's good though lol mainly ps3 that vid his gamertag is odd though lol iwannafmydad ... Lol

Clio 182 Cup FF
It will come up on the others mate, but u just have to wait for it to go on one of those maps which can take a few games...

thats the one thing i hate not being able to pick what map you play :(