ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is ally using danger close too like?

quality did you get a emblem for it like, cant remember if you get anything for it

i dont bother with the RPG's and AT4's untill playing with you lot, maybe i should carry them round allot more

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
can anyone find that link for all those emblems and titles that was posted before

i want to find out how you get that gold bar emblem seen that twice today never before seen it and i WANT IT lol

heres how you use the ac-130 to it's full potential lol

[YOUTUBE]iYv31E2rAH0[/YOUTUBE]

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye that's the one, cheers

you back at work tomorrow like, if you are fancy another sniping session in a lobby for more practice when your on for a little bit?

Mk2 ph1 clio
Actualy just readin my rota.. im not sure if B means im in on a bank holiday or B means im off on the bank holiday lol .. il text tomorrow and see... fingers crossed lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
is it double xp weekend due ot the map pack being released tomorrow?

Mk2 ph1 clio
makes no difference to me lol i wont be hittin prestige :) .. shame not much of an offer for me!

Just had a brilliant round on groundwar, afgan. with tar 21 + silencer! finished on 28-8! Gotta love that AC130!

Also earlier on .. i got a quad followed by a triple with RPG on wasteland .. within the time it took me to reload :)

Tesla MP3 2021
Really winds me up though, nooobs who go round with an RPG aiming at random walls/rooms getting kills, no skill what so ever!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i got a double kill for the kill cam using the ats launcher thing. was LOL. no danger close either.

when is the map pack out tomorrow for ps3?

just leave and join a different game then. i used to be the same with people who use noob tubes. use to be marginally frustrating, but then i started using it and got boat loads of kills. its a game at the end of the day, if you dont like something in it, then youve got the option to change it or switch off. just set up a class with a rpg in it, you find a game where there using them, switch classes and give them the same back. job done.

Tesla MP3 2021
No, I make sure I own their arse playing properly and defeat them using skill, all I am saying is it gets on my f**king nerves, people who "constantly" use that type of setup are just w**k, end of!

Renault Clio 16v
f**k sake its only a game? meant to be enjoyable? Yeah i get annoyed if i get killed repeatedly but just have a laugh? its not Real Life? ? jhesus

Mk2 ph1 clio
just leave and join a different game then. i used to be the same with people who use noob tubes. use to be marginally frustrating, but then i started using it and got boat loads of kills. its a game at the end of the day, if you dont like something in it, then youve got the option to change it or switch off. just set up a class with a rpg in it, you find a game where there using them, switch classes and give them the same back. job done.

Well said, i scream at commando like theres no tomorow.. but im using it nowto get back at them. its a f**king game anyway jesus..

Mk2 ph1 clio
love tar21 and silencer, getting loads of head shots with it too

I've noticed i have too i started using it this evening and im upto 75 already.. the recoil helps it IMO because i always aim for the chest and this sprays up into their faces alot! Nice and light too, or feels it, so moving around the map is easier than dragging a scar H with ya!

Just got one off a nuke on quarry ... my longest streak before tonight was 23.... i just checked again cause i wasnt sure how many i was off nuke before i got shot.. its not 24 :( so close.

Tesla MP3 2021
lol shut up you tart, there was three or four os us just trying to multi kills or game winners with AT4 and RPG it was a laugh for ONE NIGHT ... put your handbag away.

Well re-read what I said you geordie nonse. I was referring to people who constantly go around using that setup.

Yes I know its just a game hence why I don't throw my controller at the wall and go crying to my mummy. I still play on and just beat them the proper way, all I am saying is I don't like seeing it in the game, just like I don't boosters, cheaters and any other players who constantly (yes, there is that word again) find ways to spoil the game for others.

This game is frustrating enough with the lag so why make it worse.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well re-read what I said you geordie nonse. I was referring to people who constantly go around using that setup.

Yes I know its just a game hence why I don't throw my controller at the wall and go crying to my mummy. I still play on and just beat them the proper way, all I am saying is I don't like seeing it in the game, just like I don't boosters, cheaters and any other players who constantly (yes, there is that word again) find ways to spoil the game for others.

This game is frustrating enough with the lag so why make it worse.

You said you hated scum like him. Go back and check instead of back peddling .

Tesla MP3 2021
kev182cup said:
You said you hated scum like him. Go back and check instead of back peddling .

Why don't you butt out.

I was actually being light hearted when I said that!