ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

welcome to my life LOL

Question, does a pairing make any difference? Say chris adds me from the Uk and I'm in clogland, and he chooses a game, would it somehow cause a lag?? I seem to have better games when I play alone.

I assume the host's connection/location will determine the best game, not the other players in the party.

In theory, if you started the lobby and invited others in, you'd get the best/local connections.

At least that's how it works for me, when my mate in Denmark plays.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i find i get better kill streaks when i play alone, when i play with you lot its laggy. its rare when i play with you lot its lag free, think when i play with fiestec i get great connection

Fiesta ST-2
I've got anew router and better connection now. I get 50 ping games everytime yet I still get lag even when I'm host. I don't think it's lag but the game slows down every now and then for a second. Cleaned the disc but maybe the ps3s packing up?

Renault Clio 16v
how do you find out you're the host?

still pisses me off they use people's console's as hosts tbh... should have their own proper servers

Tesla MP3 2021
how do you find out you're the host?

still pisses me off they use people's console's as hosts tbh... should have their own proper servers

When the game starts press the back button and you should see who is the host at the top with a full connection, well this is how I think you know who is the host, please correct me if I am wrong :eek:

Weeman sucks ****
welcome to my life LOL

Question, does a pairing make any difference? Say chris adds me from the Uk and I'm in clogland, and he chooses a game, would it somehow cause a lag?? I seem to have better games when I play alone.

mine was playing up a treat last night. launch one from the n00b tube and it fires 6 more afterwards. then some cnut pops a .50 cal in your ear.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Aaaahhhhhhh I hate infinity ward! Not only have I paid a tenner for 5 dog s**t maps, I can't even play them I the game mode that I want. I will never ever buy another game made by Infinity ward, ever!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that glitch shooting at the air support dosnt work any more to do with the cold blodded

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
thats one mode i never play is capture the flag. hasnt floated my boat that one like

Clio 182
My mate isn't getting double XP but my bro is. Confused.

Fossie, yeh seems so at the minute.

Cheers matey, have heard on another forum that in a few weeks theres another update meaning you can select the game mode for the new maps, or something like that

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ah by how much?

past 10 minutes is w@nk keeps saying connecting to new host and keeps hosting that sort of thing

had the best 4 games on the trot doubled everyone elses points between 25-30 kills and about 5 deaths.

was using ACR with bling, lightweight and sit rep got 3 emergancy air drops oon the trot and got yet more friend requests

Fiesta ST-2
ah by how much?

past 10 minutes is w@nk keeps saying connecting to new host and keeps hosting that sort of thing

had the best 4 games on the trot doubled everyone elses points between 25-30 kills and about 5 deaths.

was using ACR with bling, lightweight and sit rep got 3 emergancy air drops oon the trot and got yet more friend requests

Doesn't beat my 28-0 on scrapyard earlier ;)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I've won a game 39-0 so what lol

I wasn't bragging, gedi was in my games earlier that's all.

Best I've ever done in a game is 36-0 on wasteland with a thermal intervention, was chuffed. Next game I played tosh, alo of it is luck!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had a few games with alymac just there, and been using the marathon n lightweight, tell you what it takes forever to too get the miles up, still got about 50 miles on the marathon and still on 4th on lightweight god knows there the only 2 perks that i havnt got the emblem for yet and never completed it. while ive been using them been using a sub machine gun and steady aim works quit well shamne it hasnt got the punch though. i hate running around like a lunatic i die really easly get more deaths than kills allot of times

had a few games with alymac just there, and been using the marathon n lightweight, tell you what it takes forever to too get the miles up, still got about 50 miles on the marathon and still on 4th on lightweight god knows there the only 2 perks that i havnt got the emblem for yet and never completed it. while ive been using them been using a sub machine gun and steady aim works quit well shamne it hasnt got the punch though. i hate running around like a lunatic i die really easly get more deaths than kills allot of times

good session there tonight lad, will be on for a good session over weekend.

Maps popping up in all game modes, which is good too see!! Have no idea where the hell I am going on some of them so just end up running all over the place!

Double XP until the 5th April so get playing!!!

clio 182
Maps popping up in all game modes, which is good too see!! Have no idea where the hell I am going on some of them so just end up running all over the place!

Double XP until the 5th April so get playing!!!

I haven't had a new map in free for all yet, has anyone else?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Gave this game 1 last chance last night and it's still s**t. Bye bye cod I don't need to put up with all the s**t servers there's alot of other games that actually work.

I'm not quite getting why so many people have trouble with servers when other don't. Is it just luck or down to users connections etc?