ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mito Sportiva 135
Just went on, had 3 glitched games in a row with the super speed. Was well annoying as was on a 12 match winning streak (my current best) and all came to an end, had to quit 3 straight matches :mad:

Mountune Tractor
Anyone seen that new glitch when you can snipe from the top of the map, the people you see doing it are literally floating high up in the sky on an invisible ledge.
It's on one of the city maps possibly 'Karachi'?????

Mito Sportiva 135
In the speed glitch match I was dying if I moved towards a hill as I was oving at such speed I was flying into the air like it was a ramp for a skateboarder.

AK

M240i
Feirny said:
Most games I've been in today have been supercharged, everyone running around at 3million MPH. Mental.

Same!!

It's a fcuking joke :(

I've tried 4 or 5 games tonight and they've been laggy or super speed!

ITB'd MK1
had to turn xbox off because of all the cheating going on doing my head in. People running from one end of the map to the other in seconds!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGH

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Was playing with geddes and seb plus a unknown called alfie last night. Was abit rusty after playing bc2 but after a couple of games I was back at the top tearing peeps new asses. I love harriers and pavelow. Lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You did play well on cod last night mate, it was murder after playing bf2! Trying to knife people all wrong!

Alfie is seb's mate, we owned when we were in the same team! Hunting in team ftw!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was well rusty yesterday, my aiming is all over the place at the minute. we were playing against some good players last night like

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
lol i told you i would get worse geddes!

first game 35-3 on wasteland :cool:

and then struggled to get anything decent after that :dead:

what did you get for 10th prestige then? anything at all?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's been announced mate, couple of pages back.

Will be £10 for 3 new maps and 2 old ones re-rendered.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
You did play well on cod last night mate, it was murder after playing bf2! Trying to knife people all wrong!

Alfie is seb's mate, we owned when we were in the same team! Hunting in team ftw!

I got some better scores after ya left, a 25 -8 and a 23-5. There didn't seem to be much lag last night.

Microsoft need to sort their s**t out, most games ive been in have been speed hacked ftl

its not Microsofts fault ffs

had a game on Karachi yesterday and found someone on my team laid on top of a building never seen that glitch before he was 23-0 so i shot his ass lol

Well surely its up to them to stop this hapopening - i would expect this due to the fee i pay

erm no not at all its down to infinity ward as its their coding that allows it to happen it happens on all 3 platforms so why would it be Microsofts fault