ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

'52 clio 1.2 16V
Had a blast with the G18 on Headquaters, damn its good! I'm thinking of trying a whole prestige with that and a riot shield lol!

love the G18's. This prestige i've just used mp5k with akimbo g18's or the barret with akimbo g18's. Figured i might aswell stick to as few guns as possible and complete their challenges for the titles & accolades before prestiging again.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Had some boosters earlier. But I was on one team and my brother wasnon another so we had it covered lol. 5 times I found the guy waiting to boost, so I shot him
then he tactically inserted and I shot him again lol. 10 easy kills

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i am in two minds to prestige or not. i want to get the prestige killstreak challenges as i feel like i am missing out on them. silly i know.

Bumder With A Buffer
i am in two minds to prestige or not. i want to get the prestige killstreak challenges as i feel like i am missing out on them. silly i know.

ITs worth doing once as you unlock "Prestige perks" and s**t as you might now...some of them get about 10000 xp.

I "might" prestige one more time but TBH im getting a bit bored of the game :(

Petrol Blue 182.
no kills on rust! epic, im generally good on rust, havnt had it in ages, been playing like a bag of s**t tonight tho :(

182 Cup
Haha well played, I was about 2 kills from a nuke on one of the games on Estate but someone shot me down! I reckon with me, spiezels, and treeman in a team its impossible to lose

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Were you in too this eav what's your GT, I dont get on much as my 360 is up but we kill it.

BF's coming tomorrow so I'll be off for time too.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha brilliant, I'm a fool.

On the last estate when we were against each other I was one off my airstrike and your team had one coming in... I made a mad dash for a building but didn't make it... Guess what it was yours then you went on to get your chopper gunner you fucker.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
My highest killstreak is only 15 but i equaled it at least 3 times tonight, very f**king frustrating.

I find it easier or maybe i play a bit better around this time.

340i
How the hell does somebody get a Nuke in 2 minutes LOL...

Was playing Domination last night and could hear the other team in the mics

"OH MY GAAAWD JOHN HAS GOT A FRICKIN NUKE.. WOAH MAN DONT DO IT YET, WAIT.. WAIT.. YEAH YEAH DO IT NOW"

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Ive reverted back to using Scar-H... Somehow it seems more powerful than the ACR?!?! :S

scar-h-prev.jpg

acr-prev.jpg

Your right

a burnt one
Have noticed people selling 250 headshots on ebay, they are also selling Levels 1-10 prestige.

You really can get anything on ebay these days.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm sure i read on IW website that those people doing that can get the names took of the system

a burnt one
I hope so but i cant see how, unless they ban anyone with a extremely poor K/D ratio as what other way is there of knowing?

As for the prestige, all the guy does is make an account for you then copy his game save.

a burnt one
How does that work? They sell you a username?

For prestige yes, you give him the username you want and he sets up an account then will no doubt copy a previous save game or something.

For the 250 headshots some sad git spends all day doing a tactical respawn, the auction winner sends him his gamertag and they have a day of fun respawning and dying.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just heard on the mic of another player few games ago, saying that person 'me' is on 9th number 60 he's done a glitch for the rank, you can glitch for any rank, lol

headshots ftw lol

had a few games with a couple on here harry and sanchez and the games a laggy as f@@k what's happened, been away a week and it's all gone caput

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye, feeling tired now, too much hard with with this new job. be on all day tomorrow well as soon as i wake up lol

at this rate i'll be 10th in the next month

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been using the acr abit but tonight gone back to the SCAR, i think it's my best gun on the game, SCAR with stopping power, scavanger and silencer FTW