ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Revels Mum & Sister
WTF has a couch got to do with anything u numpty???

I like Domination... I prefer how it plays out, U can be a bit stelathy/campy/gung-ho.

TDM is as far as im concerned gung ho!

I love TDM as I am gung ho. I do not have the time at the moment to piss around spending hours being all stealthy and waiting for someone. I do use tactics however I usually only play for 30 mins to an hour.

How the feck people find time to get to fourth Prestige is beyond me.

I love TDM as I am gung ho. I do not have the time at the moment to piss around spending hours being all stealthy and waiting for someone. I do use tactics however I usually only play for 30 mins to an hour.

How the feck people find time to get to fourth Prestige is beyond me.

my brother presteiged wednesday night again for the second time when i left him he was already back up at level 36 ! he levelled up twice in 1 game and i mean 34-36 !

None
Starting to get bored with this now. Level 30 on 3rd prestige, they should bring the map packs out now, constantly running round the same routes on the same maps.

Moving over to heavy rain for a while i reckon

57 Clio Campus Sport
I'm getting tired of it now. Need new maps, I don't know what else to play because graphics and gameplay not much else matches it. I guess battlefield is out next week

Giulietta 940
I was disappointed with the fact there wasn't 4 player co-op. The Nazi Zombies bit of COD5:WaW (whilst not great) was still fun due to the fact it was 4 players. COD:MW2 2 player co-op seemed like a step back to me.

None
I wish they would have put stuff like who your nemesis was on this one as well, and few more stats like what your best accuracy K/D Ratio was for each game mode like on WAW

Bumder With A Buffer
Been absolute bullshit today...im slowly getting really bored of this game :(

10 or so games lagging then "could not connect to host"

And f**king commonado pro c***s running around knifing you form the other side of the map! f**king bullshit that perk is!!

182 Cup
Been absolute bulls**t today...im slowly getting really bored of this game :(

10 or so games lagging then "could not connect to host"

And f**king commonado pro c**ts running around knifing you form the other side of the map! f**king bulls**t that perk is!!

This really f***s me off aswell, especially when your one away from your killstreak say on 6 kills for harriers and someone knifes you from 10 mile awat despite having shot them 10 times, really f***s me off

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Me treemanx and chrift tore some new asses today, we were winning nearly every game and me and treemanx were swapping being top. I'll let him tell ya the whoop ass I gave on sub base. Lol

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
This really f**ks me off aswell, especially when your one away from your killstreak say on 6 kills for harriers and someone knifes you from 10 mile awat despite having shot them 10 times, really f**ks me off
:eek: That's me.

Mk2 ph1 clio
:eek: That's me.

Yup me too, Its like one man army perk... very un realistic... who can carry every single weapon on their back and still walk at the same pace as everyone else?

You gotta accept that its there and staying.. find a way to beat them instead of bitchin about it :rasp:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i had a good game earlier, got a predator, ran out of ammo for the rpg and acr knifed 2 in a row, harriers, knifed another 3, got to 15 and then ran out of luck.

Tesla MP3 2021
Went on a raping spree tonight. Had 6 TDM games in a row all with 35+ kills and no more that 10 deaths.

Best score was 46-5 lol. Silent Scar FTW :)

Mk2 ph1 clio
Rangers! :evil:

Exactly! I always get shafted with an akimbo weapon if i use my "Fast class"

I actualy use that in domination because its the best way to take a flag! And on karachi if you start at C and run towards A you can lob a semtex/frag over to the A flag and pick up a nice multi kill!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I went off rangers and use the last pump action shot gun, get alot more multi kills with that. Storm a room boom boom boom, rangers ya would be dead after the second boom, lol Although once I did kill 4 people with 1 shot with my rangers. Lol

Renault Clio 16v
I gave up today lagging like f**k, in one game the host moved, then it was laggy as f**k, emptied a whole famas magazine into one person and nothng happened lol

I am finally enjoying this game!!

I've been playing with a mate, and basically before each match begins, he shouts out 2 guns, equipment and 4 perks at random that I have to use for the next match, ended up with some weird and wonderfull combos! Some were better than I thought they would be!

eg. the worst I ended up with so far was..

50 cal + acog + fmj
Thumper

Throwing Knives
Flash

Bling
Cold Blooded
Scrambler
Martrydom

Actually ended up with 22 - 11 on Highrise. :D

Mito Sportiva 135
So annoyed, I unlocked nuke again and decided I would go for it. I told my mate and set off on Favela. I was using Scar + Silencer, with scavenger, stopping power and ninja. My other killstreaks were harriers and chopper gunner.

Anyway, I guess you could call me "camping" as I was occupying the building at the back of the map and keeping a lookout on the flanks and people coming over the buildings. Once I got to 7 kills, my harriers came in and were raping. Then got the chopper gunner, and kills were mounting up RAPIDLY. I was thinking I could get a 40 killstreak here. Anyway, it got up to 25 kills and the nuke killstreak was open, I was nervous as had never got one before. Anyway, I continued in the chopper gunner for a few more seconds and then, literally just as I was about to get the nuke out, it was game over!!! :mad::mad::mad:

So basically, I am STILL to actually use a nuke!!!

Tesla MP3 2021
So annoyed, I unlocked nuke again and decided I would go for it. I told my mate and set off on Favela. I was using Scar + Silencer, with scavenger, stopping power and ninja. My other killstreaks were harriers and chopper gunner.

Anyway, I guess you could call me "camping" as I was occupying the building at the back of the map and keeping a lookout on the flanks and people coming over the buildings. Once I got to 7 kills, my harriers came in and were raping. Then got the chopper gunner, and kills were mounting up RAPIDLY. I was thinking I could get a 40 killstreak here. Anyway, it got up to 25 kills and the nuke killstreak was open, I was nervous as had never got one before. Anyway, I continued in the chopper gunner for a few more seconds and then, literally just as I was about to get the nuke out, it was game over!!! :mad::mad::mad:

So basically, I am STILL to actually use a nuke!!!

Yeah that's happened to me before. Very annoying!

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Just as I'm really getting into it, it starts playing up! All weekend, got through half a game then jumps, skips, and throws me out saying connection timed out, then can't find any games!

Anyone know a solution to this - proper annoying!

Fiesta ST-2
When me and fiestec are in a team, we simply dont lose and everyone always leaves

I wasn't doing particularly well either lol. Trying the AK47 silenced didn't work well on some maps. Also dunno if its me but I tend to loose who I'm aiming at sometimes with AK, it seems to make a lot smoke and flashes to obscure my vision!

182 Cup
Too many people talking sh*tdown the headsets these days aswell. I know you can mute them, but it ain't the point. Desperately needs some new maps.

I wasn't doing particularly well either lol. Trying the AK47 silenced didn't work well on some maps. Also dunno if its me but I tend to loose who I'm aiming at sometimes with AK, it seems to make a lot smoke and flashes to obscure my vision!

I tried the ak for a few games but hated it and not used it since too much recoil!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Ak47 is awesome if ya know how to use it ; p. Just gotta adjust ya game a little by aiming low so it rises to there head and don't go for mad long shots. Very powerful but ya really need scavenger with it like the scar.