ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Bumder With A Buffer
Latest exploits shown here...

[youtube]lgi02XvrEjM[/youtube]

I havent seen the unlimited ammo stuff but the red boxes around everyone I have.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Latest exploits shown here...

[youtube]lgi02XvrEjM[/youtube]

I havent seen the unlimited ammo stuff but the red boxes around everyone I have.

that is complete bo@@@ks that like, get those bell en@s reported and get gt taken off them

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
this game is a complete and utter joke, IW should be ashamed.... i know a lot of it is jtaggers but that dosent excuse them..... no other game is exploited as frequently nor is any other game as full of s**t code.

E90
this game is a complete and utter joke, IW should be ashamed.... i know a lot of it is jtaggers but that dosent excuse them..... no other game is exploited as frequently nor is any other game as full of s**t code.

When I first started there was no problems, the dicks cheating like that makes it ridiculous, I imagine they are all 16 with very very small penises.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
tbh, i just play for the LULZ, obviously i like it when i am positive K/D in a game... but i play to piss people off.

camped up in the building that looks down the alley in skidrow today. got my ac130, used it, then went out picked up the bomb and planted. game over, i win. LULZ. got 20-2 then recieved a message saying ''camping f**k'' and well yeah, but tbh, i like that spot as i can defend the base for us and once i have my kill streaks out i go and win the game.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Dont get me wrong, i love the game. But its all too often im in a game with glitchers and hackers ruining it... :(

Bumder With A Buffer
tbh, i just play for the LULZ, obviously i like it when i am positive K/D in a game... but i play to piss people off.

camped up in the building that looks down the alley in skidrow today. got my ac130, used it, then went out picked up the bomb and planted. game over, i win. LULZ. got 20-2 then recieved a message saying ''camping f**k'' and well yeah, but tbh, i like that spot as i can defend the base for us and once i have my kill streaks out i go and win the game.

I has similar seb! Guy followed me around shooting his gun when I was on 20 kills. Got 5 more lukily and got the nuke. He then sent me mags calling me a cheater.

What-ever clownshoe.

Bus w**ker
Thankfully that s**t is currently limited to 360. Although that said I'm not even playing MW2 at the minute as it's boring the s**t out of me.

Bumder With A Buffer
They Probably multiple accounts or something??

Wouldn't bother them in the slightest I'd imagine if they got banned!

Focus ST170
Yeah thats what i do richy22, love it when you get people saying "no dont plant the bomb wait so we can get more kills!" NO what they mean is wait so we can keep boosting! DO ONE im in +K/D so im out!

J

a burnt one
Is it possible to download the latest update/patch through another source other than installing it when starting the game?

My system recognises the game is there but when i try to start i get nothing but a black screen, the disc work's in consoles that have been updated and the console has updated other games, just seems to be MW2.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I has similar seb! Guy followed me around shooting his gun when I was on 20 kills. Got 5 more lukily and got the nuke. He then sent me mags calling me a cheater.

What-ever clownshoe.

it is just my style of play tbh also. I am more of a sneaky b*****d and like to accrue my killz slowly...

whereas my mate i play with most of the time is just full on, loves to take it all head on and just goes straight in for the killz.

Bumder With A Buffer
Im the same...I find i dont have the reactions to go commando on their asses!

Getting old reactions are slower! :eek:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah i'll agree with that... i can't play for more than say 2 hours max before i get tired... -_-

all the young guns have a lot quicker reactions. plus even though i've got mine all hdmi'd up etc and it runs at 720p (i think) i still miss people!

Tesla MP3 2021
Whats with every going round using the rpg?? it this glitched for unlimited ammo or sommet??

Bumder With A Buffer
yeah i'll agree with that... i can't play for more than say 2 hours max before i get tired... -_-

all the young guns have a lot quicker reactions. plus even though i've got mine all hdmi'd up etc and it runs at 720p (i think) i still miss people!

Old fart!

Dont worry as said im the same! :)

I got really confused the other day why my assualt rifle wasnt firing when I had my finger on the trigger....I then remembered that I had switched to the M16 (3 round burst)! :eek: Took me a few deaths to figure that out too!!! LOL

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i roll with one man army and a noob tube just to f**k people off. cracks me up. people get so wound up. plus i roll with a silencer and cold blooded and ninja and go around shoting people in the head.

on one level some guy i shot 4 times in a row by hiding, and then getting him. he got so pissed off. he eventually changed to a heartbeat sensor but still couldn't find me.

one of my tactics is to go and find someone camping up sniping in a room, i kill them, then plant a claymore as people ALWAYS return to their old location. LOL

Bumder With A Buffer
Yes Seb exactly What I do...What makes it even funnier is when you have scavenger...resupply then place claymore in the same place! I got one guy about 5 times in a row the f**king noob!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
see that is why i use one man army. i set up two straight off the bat. LOLZ

i love it when people at the end of the game start shouting my name.. funny thing is though, I still won.

Bumder With A Buffer
I changed my clan tag to ANUS (dont ask...treemanx amde me!).

Now what I do is try and kill people is by from behind by knifing them...kept doing it for a few games and when some r****d was shouting ANUS ANUS your a f**king faggot blah blah blah...I think I said something like sod off I kept doing from from behind your the fag...everyone else in the lobby started calling him a fag and he screamed something and exited the lobby :) (obviously they were yanks)

I dont usually listen to them or reply but that one made me lol.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
when i was getting a load of abuse for camping in the lobby i just changed my clan tag to ''LULZ'' made them even more angry.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
we must be in the top few % of old people playing it. most seem to be very young. the high pitch squeals... my god. shut up!!!

I've seen it once on Karachi, known as elevators if you YouTube it

Had a look at the videos on youtube there, still not came across people glitching like this online.

I had the image in my head though of people flying through the air like superman lol

'52 clio 1.2 16V
Had a look at the videos on youtube there, still not came across people glitching like this online.

I had the image in my head though of people flying through the air like superman lol

Only seen one guy doing it, on the snow map. He'd tactical insert high up the the air, I'd sniper him and then let him keep putting his insertion down before doing it again. Useful for the one shot kill challenge but he got bored after a while and went back to old fashioned running on the ground.

Mk2 ph1 clio

Tbh, Any game i've played where thers objectives like that I always defend them. It's the way i like to play.. hidden away and picking them off. Tbh if they know where your "Camping" and cant kill you.. they suck!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
had the old firing blanks again tonight, 3 shot gun bullets to the face and there still not dead. was on fire just now though playing with geddes, using care package, predator missile and harriors, gets good kills. especially if ya get a good drop.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Thankfully that s**t is currently limited to 360. Although that said I'm not even playing MW2 at the minute as it's boring the s**t out of me.

It's not, its also on the PC and my mates seen the AC130 on his PS3 too :(

Ive got some footage recorded on favela with the AC130 glitch and unlimited ammo but... everyone had it in the server so it was a bit fairer! the guy doing it took a liking to me too i guess because he teleported me to the sky where no-one could hit me, also iv sat on that statue in the BG of favela. and been outside the map on karachi.. again all on video!

Bus w**ker
Is that since 1.09 though? The unlimited AC130 ammo glitch was ages ago on the PS3 and has been, or IW at least said it was, patched out. I'm still yet to see any glitching on the PS3. I've run in to f**k knows how many nuke boosters and possibly a few lag switchers but nowt else.