ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ps3 will be off tomorrow should have it back tuesday! :) Can't wait to get back into it tbh!

Bumder With A Buffer
I did think things seemed a bit quicker the other day..but then I played last night and it seemed normal.

IT wasn't people doing the linford christie sprint, just the whole gameplay seemed odd.

AK

M240i
I did think things seemed a bit quicker the other day..but then I played last night and it seemed normal.

IT wasn't people doing the linford christie sprint, just the whole gameplay seemed odd.

Aye that's it...

Maybe it's cause i played BF:BC2 the other day lol.. who knows

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
hell of allot of 'games lobby closed' doing my nut , happened 4 times tonight

Bumder With A Buffer
Likewise...or games that kick you out.

Just played 2 domination games in a row and I was the only player on my team...the nwhen I got killed the killcam part said connection error or what ever b****cks it was.

Bumder With A Buffer
And again..playing domination..get 5 kills and it starts jumping, manage to get predator out and kill 2 people..try to reload and its jumping around, call in harriers..they bomb then we get chucked out of the game..back to the lobby and then back to the main lobby (ie just me in it)..FFS thats 5 games on the trot now!

i really feel sorry for you al as obviously a special case (well we knew that anyway ;) ) but i seriously dont have these issues like you lot

i had one game last night with 3 host changes in less than 2 minutes all went fine

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's funny mcbunny, but i've yet to come accross glitchers per se and being thrown out of games, maybe it's a good connection I have.

i have a good connection too i have seen glitchers i was one of them at times but i dont let it get to me sometimes i get a bit annoyed when it pics someone with a crappy connection to be host but usually they get changed out soon enough

E90
I had a few games last night, every game had to stop and migrate the host, If it carries on, or they don't sort the cheating fcuks out, I'll stop playing, I even hardwired the ps3 last night so I had the best connection, No better than when its running wireless LOL

A4 Avant
Had no problems with connection last night and it was lag free.

Now I'm okay at this game, usually get more kills than deaths, yet last night I stayed in a lobby for about 4 games and I was getting seriously owned. One guy killed me with grenades at least 4 times without even knowing I was there, they had no UAV or heartbeat sensor. Some might say it was skill, but the one grenade, he threw over the moat and a building on rundown and it landed next to me. On the kill cam he barely looked at where he threw it and didn't even stop to see if it killed me. Is there a cheat/glitch to show where the enemy are? PS3 by the way.

E90
Could just be the entire team getting lots of UAV's, some of those geeks know exactly where people are and can throw a grenade from fooking miles away. I used to do that on that boat level on mw1 lol

A4 Avant
A couple of times I was in obvious places, so kinda accepted that, but in the one I described he would never have known where I was. Oh well.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i noticed last night i cant get shots off with the striker anywhere near as fast as i used to, have they changed its fire rate or was my connection just not that good ?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Having a noob tube head shot competion with my mate. Its bloody hard. Up to 14 so far!

'52 clio 1.2 16V
Just seen someone cycle through 3 guns before killing me on killcam, on Xbox. I've seen youtube videos of it being possible on private servers but didnt think it worked on public ones.

Petrol Blue 182.
played for an hour, 2 games failed from the connextion rest were laggy as f**k :S is it my connection? been fine untill now