ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ok, I now officially hate riot shields!!! Please can someone explain what the best strategy is for killing them when they are coming straight at you. I kill a few but on some levels they are just SOOO annoying, and when coupled with machine pistols or have picked up an assault rifle or LMG are REALLY tricky.

They are really annoying me!!! Any methods more than welcome!

throw a semtex at them, best way imo, only way for them if you get it stuck to them is for them to git rid of the shield and it's highly unlickly you can get rid of it in time, or even a noob tube that works very well

Came across some boosters today on FFA for the first time, was pretty funny, could hear everything they were saying.

"Go to the red dot on the map when I shoot and set your tactical insertion"

"Ahhh monty keeps killing me!"

"I hate this monty guy!"

Lol, got bored of killing them after a while.

Tesla MP3 2021
Came across some boosters today on FFA for the first time, was pretty funny, could hear everything they were saying.

"Go to the red dot on the map when I shoot and set your tactical insertion"

"Ahhh monty keeps killing me!"

"I hate this monty guy!"

Lol, got bored of killing them after a while.

You can never get bored of killing boosters, nice work :)

Bumder With A Buffer
They really need to sort out putting u into a game too.

I mean WTF is thepoint on putting you in a game of domination when your team is losing 199-100.

f**king stupid! Or a Sabotage game where the bomb is planted and Thera 3 seconds left

Mito Sportiva 135
throw a semtex at them, best way imo, only way for them if you get it stuck to them is for them to git rid of the shield and it's highly unlickly you can get rid of it in time, or even a noob tube that works very well

Explosives it is! Cheers!

Mountune Tractor
Had some c**t stop me from getting a nuke today, he was ON MY TEAM and decided that he didn't like me camping so came and sat next to me with the bomb so the enemy would throw some grenades and kill me. Then he had the cheek to call me out as a gay camper! Arggghhhhhhhhhh I'm trying to get a nuke you stupid little s**t! I just want one nuke you little f**k, leave me alone! It wasn't even on one of the big maps, so it wasn't like I was putting my team at a disadvantage. I was picking off every enemy that was trying to flank us FFS! Sooooo mad.
Bet it was one of the anti-campers on here or something!

182 Trophy (216/500)

I mean WTF is thepoint on putting you in a game of domination when your team is losing 199-100.

f**king stupid! Or a Sabotage game where the bomb is planted and Thera 3 seconds left

This does annoy me too! why doesn't it look for ones that have just started, or where the scores are low giving you a longer game!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've been called camper loads of times, i mean seriously the way i move i move all the way round the map atleast 3 or 4 times during the game, i go round rambo style, and when i stay it's for a few secs and then move, i had this guy calling me names today about me camping, what a bloke.

just to confirm is is still a 2 bullet kill on the Desert Eagle, found out today on a game. it's soem gun like but you cant see f@@k all cos of the guns recoil

had a go with fiestec and kev today on 3rd person team deatmatch for the first time i thought it was quit good.

been very annoying tonight with my own team players doing nowt as enemy walking past them and not doing nowt

been using the striker past day or two, found it quit good been getting allot of head shots like with it and been getting a few kill streaks with it, like 3-5 which is really good, been using it close combat like of course then switching back my main assult rifle in the open

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im the c**t that comes round the back and f***s you up good n proper with the spaz!

Bus w**ker

You're not wrong. I got thrown in to a FFA game where the leader was on 29 kills lol. Spawn and then the game ended. What's the f**king point?

Bumder With A Buffer
This does annoy me too! why doesn't it look for ones that have just started, or where the scores are low giving you a longer game!

You're not wrong. I got thrown in to a FFA game where the leader was on 29 kills lol. Spawn and then the game ended. What's the f**king point?

Glad im not the only one then!!! OR when it puts you into a game your losing 150-100 and there team is on the rush to your spawn. Just silly.

I played a few Domination games last night and my team was FULL of people camping.

We captured C then they just hid all around there. I had a crapish game and still managed to finish top on my team as I actually captured B a few times. f**king numpties, go play deathmatch.

my brother kept having a great games 4 times he got to 1 off a nuke then bang dead mananged to get one though

best i managed was 46 -16 and finally got the fall cammo for my m4a1 so now im using that acr thing its quite good im finding

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I had a dream about countdown on cod4 one night! I did some serious killing in that dream!

Was like Arnie in Commando!

Diesel Barge
Started using the acr for the first time last night, had some really good games, seems a much better gun than the first one(m1.., i forget what its called). managed to kill the same guy 7 times in a row without dying, i bet he was fuming! Seems so much better now since the xbl update.

Bumder With A Buffer
Started using the acr for the first time last night, had some really good games, seems a much better gun than the first one(m1.., i forget what its called). managed to kill the same guy 7 times in a row without dying, i bet he was fuming! Seems so much better now since the xbl update.

I was using the ACR and the last few days it seems to suck...I was shooting some guy in the chest. he put 1 round from a scar in my foot and I died :(

Diesel Barge
I was using the ACR and the last few days it seems to suck...I was shooting some guy in the chest. he put 1 round from a scar in my foot and I died :(

lol, for me it jut seems very powerful, great for close quarter combat, just need to get the ACOG scope now....

also last night was playing with a guy, who would just sit at the side of a map with his noob tube and could land a grenade on any flags, did it on karachi and another map, was quite impressive watching the kill cams.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Game has become unplayable since the update. Can never did a game an when I do I can't kill anyone because of lag and magic bullets, then I cuts me off. Infinit ward really do need to sort their act out because It is beyond a joke now. We've all payed top dollar for this game and the aftersale moderation by IW is laughable.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Last couple of days my bullets ain't been registering, i play with people off here and never get killed more than I kill but now I'm getting 5 kills and 20 deaths a game. Absolute bullshit cos I know it's not me.

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive just ordered an ethernet cable to see if its my wireless causing my lag, 99% of the time the game *looks* to be playing along nicely, its only when you see the kill cam and that the person you just unloaded into kills you with you appearing to not get a shot off, you realise its behind slightly

the whole thing should have dedicated servers, it should NOT have players as hosts

Mito Sportiva 135
^ Agreed, especially when hosts leave the game, sooo annoying!

The lag is bad and all the other issues, yet we still play, so it must be good. Disappointing these issues aren't resolved though, but still happens on the likes of Halo 3 too occassionally.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Yup, they need to get it sorted, I miss dedicated servers! Alot less players in each game, even groundwar has very few people in!

PC is fine at the moment, seems to be less cheaters around now, no unlimited ammo goin on atm!

I have a class set up called "Nuke" which is..

Scar + Nade launcher
Thumper

Frag + flash bang

Scavenger Pro
Danger close Pro
Commando Pro

Harrier
Chopper Gunner
Nuke

Had at least one everyday this week using that class!

Petrol Blue 182.
30 kills 14 deaths in Rust last night, thought that was pretty good.

Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Comando Pro

P90 with rapid fire seems to work best for me :)

^ Agreed, especially when hosts leave the game, sooo annoying!

The lag is bad and all the other issues, yet we still play, so it must be good. Disappointing these issues aren't resolved though, but still happens on the likes of Halo 3 too occassionally.

i dont see whats annoying about the host leaving ? it just pauses then carrys on very rarely does it quit out

Bumder With A Buffer
^^ Pauses for about 30 seconds...then everyone starts leaving and it gets confused and buggers itself up! Goes back to a lobby then says "could not migrate host".

Seen that happen LOADS of times on different platforms.

happened to me a handful of times to me it seems people are getting too wound up about these things its just a game and a cheap one too

Bumder With A Buffer
I get it at least once a night, likewise my friend who plays on PC.

Surely its not much to ask for a working game after spending £55 on it??

People dont get wound up..more frustrated id imagine. I remember once I was in my chopper gunner..23 kills and had the above happen! I was gutted as that would of been my 1st ever nuke.. I think I cried for about a week ;)

£55 i paid £24 on release for 360

even at once a night i dont really see the issue yeah sure it be nice if it wasnt player hosted but its not the end of the world

i was playing demolition last night on skidrow just got my chopper gunner then i get killed by my own brother the little t**t he knew it was me and he knew what i was trying to do lol but fair play its only a game

E90
I played a few last night, first game lagged awfully, second one did the same, and then i looked up to see one of my team mates flying 50 metres in the air :( and one of the opposition was off or under the map, will stop playing if it carries on, cheating fcuks, if you are reading this and you are one of them, you are a c**t.