ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

30 here. Has anyone else noticed you get a lot more headshots (particularly with assault rifles) with FMJ enabled?

21 here.

first time in a long time, ive had some good games today. managed to get a chopper gunner for first time in a long while despite it always been enabled, got about 18/19 streak before i died. finally started to enjoy it again. bet it wont last long....

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i was recently using ACR with red dot and noob tube, stinger, predator, harriers and pavelow.

I've since gone back to the SCAR, with holographic and silencer, care package, predator and harriers and the m1014 and i've had 30+ kills in my last 3 games. so SCAR ftw!

yep ive gone back to it aswell, put my s**t performances down to trying to get challenges done on other guns. been using scar, with fmj, scavager, deep impact and commando. its awesome.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just had some cracking psn messages of this person while me and fiestec were playing on tdm tonight. the messages i got of this person was,, 'nice cheating' i replied 'it's skill and plenty of hours of playing my friend' and he replied saying 'we'll see' and i replied 'nee bother'. and he replied 'your clan is def cheating your clan will be reported to iw' i replied 'nee bother i got nothing to hide do it now if you want',, he replied 'as a matter of fact my mate who's a mod came half way into the game so got all the evidence i need', and i replied 'you'll be the one that will be apologising'

fiestec got some messages too of the person

the power of the SCAR, silencer, scavenger, hardline and comando :D

Clio 182
Played Rundown today............ 2 of our team running around doing the care package glitch, pissed me off - nearly killed them and nicked it

AK

M240i
I need to find some good sniper spots... Really wanna get good with the sniper :(.

Did quite well on highrise just lying down in one of the corners at the start of the match.. but the kill cam kinda destroys any chances of staying there lol!

Ford Bantam 1.6
i had a few games lastnight where people kept calling in emergency air drops one after the other it was doing my head in,then i got bloody raped on afgan 7-17 haha i kept getting shot either by the harrier or chopper trying to get to cover :mad: lol

Integra Type-R DC2
Anyone else think the Tar 21 is awesome? Ive tried so many combinations and I seem to always do better with the Tar, supressor and holo sight.

I caught something last night :( .................................

My new callsign:
STD.jpg
Emblem-stop.jpg

:lolup:

Fabia VRS
i got my 2500 kills with the acr yday some im rolling with the acr emblem, and the silver ACR title :D !!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I fcukin hate noob tubes!

i completed the danger close perk all with noob tubes i mean all my kills and i enjoyed it lol, tbh i f@@ken hate it when i get hit by a noob tube. bizzare

AK

M240i
Oh aye it's great when you're dishing out the damage lol a pain in the arse when you're getting killed by them left right and centre!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
danger close with noob tubes and then the javelin as secondary was comedy gold when i was doing danger close. LOL

the amount of first blood triples i got was funny as f**k with the javelin. used to play sabotage so you could second guess where people would go.

340i
Killed by the infected... What does that mean?! Gained me some points though :S

Guess its somebody with the "infected" call sign?

Oh and I also survived a Nuke!

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer
Oh and I somehow played a game with a 36-0 (ended with a nuke :) ) the other day but bizarrely my killstreak is only 28 or 29 (I think)

Astra Bertone Coupe
Oh and I somehow played a game with a 36-0 (ended with a nuke :) ) the other day but bizarrely my killstreak is only 28 or 29 (I think)

Think its cos after you call in the nuke thats the end of the killstreak and any kills the nuke gets don't get added.

Bumder With A Buffer
Also I listened to some guy on youtube the other day saying kills from his pavelow doesnt count to your killstreak....errr yes they do!

Obviously not ones in care packages though.