ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Tesla MP3 2021
Playing as a clan at the min with 5 lads from work. Playing Domination and we are owning lol. We have only lost 1 in about 25 games. Just had a 56-13 on Scrapyard. Famas just pwns imo....

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh clans are where it's at! (kind of...)

What's everyone's tactics on Quarry? It's one map I haven't really found a decent and consistent strategy for...sometimes I do well and sometimes get absolutely killed!

Bus w**ker
What's everyone's tactics on Quarry?
Run round like a headless chicken dropping gaymores at everyturn and shooting at anything that moves (or at least trying).

Sniping is your best bet though if you want to score big and/or win.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Meant to say had a quick game on sunday and every person who killed me was using akimbo 1887's. Why?

I know they are still overpowered don't care what anyone says. Was very pissed off.

I try to mix it up a little, been doing some m16 challenges very good gun for burst fire, the famas is just that little bit more controlled tho, nice accurate kills.

I'll be on for a few hours tonight Geddes.

Not sure what happened last night but was playing Afghan and was in the tunnels playing search and destroy. Bloke came in and didn't clock me so shot him in the back close range with Shotgun, he didn't die and turned round. Got him straight in the face with Shotgun.. still didn't die, and killed me!

Then played S&D against a Clan called 'ARAB' and they were giving it all that on the headset... they lost 4-0 and then quit!

Mountune Tractor
Not sure what happened last night but was playing Afghan and was in the tunnels playing search and destroy. Bloke came in and didn't clock me so shot him in the back close range with Shotgun, he didn't die and turned round. Got him straight in the face with Shotgun.. still didn't die, and killed me!

Then played S&D against a Clan called 'ARAB' and they were giving it all that on the headset... they lost 4-0 and then quit!

I played against the ARAB clan last night, one of them was called taliban_terror or something like that. c0ck.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm quite impressive I was sniping with the m16 on rundown last night very impressive if it wasn't for the recoil.

Nice range on it tho.

Fiesta ST-2
I try to mix it up a little, been doing some m16 challenges very good gun for burst fire, the famas is just that little bit more controlled tho, nice accurate kills.

Im using the famas this prestige and its beastly, better than the M16 perhaps? I think it fires quicker between bursts. Went 38-4 on terminal had crap kill streaks as well, kills were all me.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
last night was using the FAMAS from start, omg had loads of games with it we won every single game and i came top of leaderboard top score and top kills i was on fire. no word of a lie. this morning still getting the kills in even with out stopping power

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Love Wastland tbh, got both my 34 kill streaks on it with teh Barrett.

Having a break today and tonight though, cant get to sleep for f**king ages, think my mind is still playing the game while i sleep... maybe thats why i'm so good. ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Love Wastland tbh, got both my 34 kill streaks on it with teh Barrett.

Having a break today and tonight though, cant get to sleep for f**king ages, think my mind is still playing the game while i sleep... maybe thats why i'm so good. ;)

lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I have made the aug class again but not got round to using it again!

Spiezels you're such a sniping c**t! ;)

I think i'll get the famas out tonight for a bit!

Revels Mum & Sister
AUG with grip and FMJ is awesome. Hardly kicks, accurate to a decent range and tears through walls with FMJ and massive mag capacity which is good for someone like me who pays and sprays.

I unlocked the ACR few days back. Loving that at the moment :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols.

ACR is awesome when you first get it. Goes through kills no bother!

-
Meant to say had a quick game on sunday and every person who killed me was using akimbo 1887's. Why?

I know they are still overpowered don't care what anyone says. Was very pissed off.

I'll be on for a few hours tonight Geddes.

Ive noticed them shot guns more and more recenty. Doing my fcukin head in!

Just found this on another forum, geeky but good:

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns

Mines on FNG and Dog tags. :cool:

Just out of pure protest on how pointless and annoying these are.

Prestige_1_cod4.jpg

I use that! Got it by complete fluke!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I used this and this:

Ninja.jpg
Noob_tuber.jpg

Only becuase it looks like one dude has kicked the bullet at the other dude.....

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Wargasm.jpg
Emblem-tsunami.jpg

was using these. can't recall what i am currently using... oh yeah, i think i am using the ''infected'' titel to spread it around.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Updates to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

* Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized
* Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry
* Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s
* Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and 'elevators'
* Mouse latency tweaks for more mouse movement consistency
* Fixes to prevent various texture and XP hacks

released soon for 360 and ps3 too soon i would imagine.