ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Not sure on the 130 but with pavelows + chopper gunners you can take em out in 1 shot. Sometimes they lower down towards the ground for a better shot and if you fire at them stood under or near them then the flares don't have time to distract the missile.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
'Description: Be the gunner of an AC-130 Gunship. Your screen changes to the gunners view and the AC-130 will fly around the map. You have 40 seconds to use the 25mm, 45mm and 105mm guns to shoot at enemies, but you can also take down enemy helicopters and harriers.

Enemies that don't have the Cold-Blooded perk will appear with a red box around them. You are vulnerable while controlling the AC-130, but if you get killed on the ground, you can still continue your session.

The AC-130 can only be shot down with missiles, but it has 2 sets of flares as countermeasures, so the first 2 missiles won't hit it.'

I thought I had shot one down with 2 as well, so the sight must be out of date/wrong!

Unless someone on your team also shot at it...

Fiesta ST-2
Pmsl! You have the wrong impression of me!

Geedes tried to noob tube me from 1mtr away! And missed!

I sometimes do a join session if I want a quick game before I have dinner or something.

Fiestec is usually on domination aswell. ;)

Yeah I've tried moving to hq and ctf but u get sick of teams not going for the objective because they're scared of hurting there kd ratio

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah they just hide for themselves I like teamwork on Domination while your stealing base but it's hard.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
best way to do that is wait, they'll be someone camping or someone standing still while their away from the controller then drop the grenade

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
past few matches, i've been using sentry guns instead of the predator missles and i've been raking the kills in. layed them down 4 times and i've gotten about 20 kills easy

any tips on the use of sentry guns? i suck with them.

Get to know the maps and place where you know people come from! Good to place at the end of a long corridor or at the top of stairs or something as it does not give you a chance to spot it and destroy it!

Also try and place it somewhere close to a wall or corner as it makes getting behind it a bugger.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had a few games with Curley and i was peed off, i never seen so much camping on all players

E36 328
spiezels is a c**t ;) f**kin intervention who runs about with a f**kin sniper rifle your ment to be hiden lol

last game of last night heres the score card...

15012010796.jpg

Got to bear in mind im quite s**te at times, also i think this was on Estate

HIYAAAAAAA ;) lol u b*****d

i despise the fact u post one of mine with a shite score lol

Mito Sportiva 135
Another day of Mw2 and another day of lag and knobs who cant play using noob tubes lol

It's more the guys who run round with all the perks to make you run faster and commando pro, with double 1887 shotguns and stabbing you. Seriously, those guns are just so overpowered and over-ranged it's not even funny. Gets really annoying on levels like Skidrow, but seeing people employing the same tactics on things like Afghan is just ridiculous. Seriously Infinity Ward, sort out the shotguns, and get rid of akimbo...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i was playing with trophy katie before and her mate took the piss on rust he just ran round slightly crouched couldn't touch him unless i put some distance between us and if i didnt it was a case of knife im dead :(

last 4 games on free 4 all i dominated

i was playing with trophy katie before and her mate took the piss on rust he just ran round slightly crouched couldn't touch him unless i put some distance between us and if i didnt it was a case of knife im dead :(

last 4 games on free 4 all i dominated

Care package glitch. ;)

It's more the guys who run round with all the perks to make you run faster and commando pro, with double 1887 shotguns and stabbing you. Seriously, those guns are just so overpowered and over-ranged it's not even funny. Gets really annoying on levels like Skidrow, but seeing people employing the same tactics on things like Afghan is just ridiculous. Seriously Infinity Ward, sort out the shotguns, and get rid of akimbo...

They already down powered them, they used to have double the range!! :eek:

Although if you have bling and put on akimbo and FMJ the range is similar to what they used to be, but the killing distance is less.

And I don't think they should be touched anymore, you only get them for three ranks.

Yeah I've tried moving to hq and ctf but u get sick of teams not going for the objective because they're scared of hurting there kd ratio

I HATE this, or when they don't even bother with objectives and suck anyway.

spiezels is a c**t ;) f**kin intervention who runs about with a f**kin sniper rifle your ment to be hiden lol

last game of last night heres the score card...

15012010796.jpg

Got to bear in mind im quite s**te at times, also i think this was on Estate

On Rundown. ;)
Almost one of the best I've played!

Setup:

Bling
Stopping Power Pro
Commando Pro

Vector Holographic+Silencer
G18 FMJ (although I swapped this for some ones P90)

Picture115.jpg

C

clvs2222

48 kills? taking the p1ss that is. Im really into the game, love playing it and am addicted. Though im really rubbish, every time i respawn, i die.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
On Rundown. ;)
Almost one of the best I've played!

Setup:

Bling
Stopping Power Pro
Commando Pro

Vector Holographic+Silencer
G18 FMJ (although I swapped this for some ones P90)
I knifed you once on a game a while ago. It made me happy:approve:

AK

M240i
Never played rust yet and only got my first shot of High rise last night.

How the hell do you get up onto the scaffolding?

Bus w**ker
How the hell do you get up onto the scaffolding?
Lightweight perk and run diagonally at it. Jump just as you hit the edge and pray to god that you hit it lol. Then run round and climb up.

If you make it to the ledge without being shot then the people you're playing with suck lol.

Fabia VRS
TBH if they are bringing out a mappack i want them to have those maps (no includng shipment as its w**k and replace with ambush! ) and to have a M40 Sniper back (not changing how it was) :D