ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'd have.

Core normal
Core Snipe
HC normal
HC snipe
Anti aircraft (Danger close/noobtube etc)
Shotgun
Rapid - with shotty if you have 87's
Shield

Then depending on your normal have a LSW class or Assault rifle class.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Every time i've had

Assult
Sub Machine
Short Machine
Sniper
Shield
Lightweight
Stealth

and for the eighth, which is a good idea of having a launcher class with cold blodded

lol class, just thought i'm going to use my riot shield as my primary weapen and my launcher as my secondry. when the time comes my team mate can hide behind me while i get points for the shield, coool

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah it pisses me off the amount of killcams I see someone run straight through my claymore and take no damage.

i've seen people running past it and not going off at all, on cod4 you can just direct it any direction ant it'll kill but not on this one

a burnt one
Where do people who have prestiged so many times and also have time to post on CS about it manage to fit in a daily life?

Or any kind of life.

Fiesta ST-2
^^ Ive noticed that so I've started pointing it directly at doorways its more obvious but seems to get more kills even though the odd few walk through it taking no damage... and no they dont have the perk that slows the detonation on them...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
^^ Ive noticed that so I've started pointing it directly at doorways its more obvious but seems to get more kills even though the odd few walk through it taking no damage... and no they dont have the perk that slows the detonation on them...

they is a perk that slows the detonation on them, it's scrambler

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm not going to complete as many perks this time just sticking to stopping power and hard line on the 2nd slot

been having a go on the UMP45 terrible long range but quit good close range it eats people up if you get the aim right

going to try the TAR-21 didnt think it was the good before but i'll give it another go see if i can get use to the sight

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
from what i can tell you only tend to survived if you've got a lightish weapon adn you sprint past it, if you just trot past it then your a gonna.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
from what i can tell you only tend to survived if you've got a lightish weapon adn you sprint past it, if you just trot past it then your a gonna.

you mean for the claymores? I've had both fast perks on and still got hit by a claymore

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Got 45 kills for 6 deaths on wasteland before. Predator, harrier and pavelow killstreaks. Once the harrier and pavelow get going they get alot of kills. Need to go for my first nuke tbh.

i got killed by my first nuke yesterday 2 cheating b******s on terminal hiding behind the crates behind the big window i found them just as it went off grr

Golf 7R
i got killed by my first nuke yesterday 2 cheating b*****ds on terminal hiding behind the crates behind the big window i found them just as it went off grr

It's happening a lot lately. I found 2 in Afghan with tactical flare knifing eachother, and yesterday in Wasteland behind the house.

I can't see what satisfaction you get from getting a Nuke that way?!

:S

Back to Cod4 for me ...

Not got a car
I got a message last night saying " I will be totally camouflaged when sniping on any artic map" but when i see kill cam Im just normal and grey.

How do i change to camouflage

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Only once you get to a certain level. Early on they just have a scarf around the head or a cap on if your SEALS etc i think.

You have to unlock ghillie suites and then you unlock them in stages... i think grass is last and snow is first.

It comes on automatically you dont choose... and its defo white.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah I see, so what level do you unlock the suits?

I'm guessing the sniper challenges unlock the suits?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the sniper ghillies are unlocked by how many one shot kills you get, think it's 50 kills for artic 100 kills for urban and 250 for desert

it's ghillies in the mist located in the Basic Training in challanges

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
me too when i'm doing the challanges for the guns and not having stopping power equiped

Revels Mum & Sister
I am at level 46 I think and have killed about 5 people with a sniper rifle LOL. I don't have the patience nor the skill. I prefer to run around like a mad man with an Assualt rifle or shorgun.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Im going to have a hard session on it tonight, I only got it yesterday to be fair. I just find it really hard to be accurate with the sticks, im used to play shoot them ups on the PC with a mouse!

Fiesta ST-2
I'll be on a few hours tonight if anyones up for making a party? Havn't been on since I played with Geesus on saturday morning? Incidentally I had just received new headphones for my Iphone in the post and had them in, I dont get how people can be any good with music booming out, I played like crap without not hearing the game!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what bothers me is that when an enemy chopper comes out, it's very rare that someone shoots it down

and everyone goes outside rather than taking cover as it would be free kills for them

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Thats idiots for you. I normally carry a stinger though.

nothing better than taking down a chopper gunner. I'd be gutted if it were mine.

what bothers me is that when an enemy chopper comes out, it's very rare that someone shoots it down

I have a class, just for the choppers/harriers.

As soon as I'm killed by one, I switch class ready for the next respawn and take it down.

Cold blooded + Javlin so you don't get shot while aiming.

Fiesta ST-2

and everyone goes outside rather than taking cover as it would be free kills for them

Yeah its easy points for newbs, I only recently put a launcher on one of my classes because no-one shoots them down. I shot a few down when playing with you recently I think.

Clio 182
Ill be on this afternoon sometime, only tend to play hardcore tho, sick of wasting a clip trying to kill someone on normal.......

ifossie if anyone fancies a game

'52 clio 1.2 16V
just read that another glitch for 360 is 2 million XP per kill. Is it still atcually possible to play normally on 360 with all the glitched lobbies atm?
I'm switching from playing on PC to 360 in a few weeks but ive never seen any glitches or boosters on pc as of yet.

Revels Mum & Sister
I had stinger on every class up until recently where I have been working through with the SPAS. I love taking down choppers and Harriers.