ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Astra SRI/ Hornet
How the f**k do you guys kill 25 without being killed. My streak is only 7 a mate has a 34. But when I play most of the time I get a badge saying I've killed all team members and never seen a nuke before. I've killed 30 in a game just get killed a few times aswell. Lol

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
two games last night i had a nuke and never got to use it as the game ended once and the second time host quit to dash... grrrrr lol. On another note:

#MW2 Update in Test now: 1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix. Prestige Hack on PS3 fix. Texture Hack on PC fix.

awesome!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It was blind luck for me getting the nuke for the first time, got the first 7 on the 50 cal with silencer and stopping power kept changing my location ever so slightly keep them guessing lol. then the choppers did the rest of the work, it's all about getting those first few kilss and picking a good spot i think and use a silencer so they dont know where you are and dont release scope least change of them realising where you are

I didnt use the ACR on normal and 1st but being using allot on the 2nd it's awsome got to use it with stopping power it's got allot of punch it goes quit quick oon ammo so using scavenger helps if you got a good streak going

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Scar extended mags have helped me a lot, fave gun but the ammo was so poor.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Never used the extended mags tbh, at the minute i'm using the FAMAS lol never used it very much on the game, one thing i'm not use on is those type of guns being using it last night and today i seem to get use to it now, also stopping power other wise it's no good, i might try the FAL next only single fire hmmm, allot of pressing buttons lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that's what put me off the famas, I used it for ages.

Also trying to use the m16 more, can't be assed with that 3 burst fire shite.

Mountune Tractor
How the f**k do you guys kill 25 without being killed. My streak is only 7 a mate has a 34. But when I play most of the time I get a badge saying I've killed all team members and never seen a nuke before. I've killed 30 in a game just get killed a few times aswell. Lol

It's the bit that gets you to chopper gunner that gets you a nuke. Most guys use a predator or harrier then a chopper gunner which ultimately gets them to 25 kills. If there was no chopper gunner then you would see alot less nukes. Chopper gunner should replace EMP at 15 kills to make it more difficult imo.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've tried the M16 and yes it's more powerfull but i seem to be getting more kills from the FAMAS maybe it's smaller and more compact, cant seem to get comftable with the M16

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It's the bit that gets you to chopper gunner that gets you a nuke. Most guys use a predator or harrier then a chopper gunner which ultimately gets them to 25 kills. If there was no chopper gunner then you would see alot less nukes. Chopper gunner should replace EMP at 15 kills to make it more difficult imo.

yeah true

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Whats the point of a nuke in the game? serious question now,

Because all it does is kill everyone, but if you didnt use it and kept playing most probably you would gain more kills without using it..

Also the Fal gun is not that good tbh, i got killed more with it because it only gives a 3 bullet burst, Scar or Aximbo Ranger wins :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

i only used the Ak for a short while i thought it was canny abit of recoil but i killed a few with it, but i mainly had the play with the 1887 mmm my goodness shame they'll be less powerfull on the patch

R26
LOL I just had three AC130s from care packages in a row. 52 kills - 6 deaths. Luck ftw. Didn't set nuke as a killstreak though :(

I normally get ammo reloads or counter UAV.....hardly worth the effort.

Mk2 Golf GTI
FAL rocks! I prefer it to te FAMAS and M16 as if you miss with the first shot you can still fire off more rounds without the weight between bursts.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I had 2 Pave Lows one after each other from the care packages and they both got nicked from the other team was well peeed off got killed before i could get to it, it was in Terminal could of easly got 20 kills from it

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
LOL I just had three AC130s from care packages in a row. 52 kills - 6 deaths. Luck ftw. Didn't set nuke as a killstreak though :(

I normally get ammo reloads or counter UAV.....hardly worth the effort.

wouldnt have mattered anyway as care packages dont count toward killstreak at all dude.

Fabia VRS
tbh.. atm mo im using the intervension with thermol which is awesome ( with stopping power ) and the m16 :D they work for me

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've been using the 50 cal on the second and the intervention on the first for abit, i found that allot of times the intervention was like firing blanks? does anyone found this out?

Fabia VRS
put stopping power on and its a totally diff weapon mate, i had the same mind set as u did then i changed it and i was stunned and havnt changed it back since.

Why is the red dot sight so small and shite on the Tar? Thinking about it that gun was in MGS4 and the red dot sight was the same - poor!

Bus w**ker
This game is starting to piss me off now...or more the cheaters. f**king little c***s with usernames ending with 97 dropping tactical insertion flares down next to each other and then knifing their way up to a nuke kill streak. What's the point?

Fabia VRS
god knows who came up with tac insertion when they were brain storming this game.. but yano, i meen iv got my ten nukes fair and square was a ruddy mission tho !

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
god knows who came up with tac insertion when they were brain storming this game.. but yano, i meen iv got my ten nukes fair and square was a ruddy mission tho !

i think the tac inseration is awsome got to put it in a good spot like, killed loads of extra people using it behind enemy lines

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i threw a sticky bomb at sum1 this morning and it stuck to them. lol boom.

aye i like using the C4 on them while im looking straight at them lol, and the sticky bomb is really good too especialy when you get a multi kill

None
Im gettin really annoyed with the connection on the playstation, so often it cuts out midway through a decent killstreak !