ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

^Summary for a guy with no sound :(

Its a fat, overweight American with one of those dumb f**k blue tooth ear pieces only tw*ts use for talking on their mobiles. He is holding a copy of MW2 and obviously spends far too long sat down and not enough time down the gym.

He is no stranger to Mcdonalds but has obviously dodged a salad or three...

-
Cancelling my play.com order.

Anyone who's pre ordered with game, did you select the free 2 day delivery service when ordering? Is this the right option for launch day delivery?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Cancelling my play.com order.

Anyone who's pre ordered with game, did you select the free 2 day delivery service when ordering? Is this the right option for launch day delivery?

f**k knows if its right, I ordered that one though £44.99.

Whats the pre order bonus?

1.8 Civic EX
just cancelled my play.com order too. Placed an order with gameplay.com instead. free upgrade to courier delivery and they are cheaper so double bonus!

1.8 Civic EX
Only used them once before but were fine then. Have a look. They have thier own forum too which is good. More like a cummunity than a shop. They guretee to have the game delivered on release day as long as you order before 7pm on the 8th

-
Only used them once before but were fine then. Have a look. They have thier own forum too which is good. More like a cummunity than a shop. They guretee to have the game delivered on release day as long as you order before 7pm on the 8th

Much the same as game then. Was in the middle of ordering with game but didnt know which postage option to choose.

Which option did you pick with gameplay?

Free 2nd Class £0.99 1st Class £4.99 Next working day delivery

Much the same as game then. Was in the middle of ordering with game but didnt know which postage option to choose.

Which option did you pick with gameplay?

Free 2nd Class £0.99 1st Class £4.99 Next working day delivery

Ste, with GAME I chose the free delivery option and i got an email later saying I'd been upgraded to courier delivery for free. Although I did do this before the notice on the website.

10 days to go!

Just thought I'd update you on the ASDA preOrders.

Just went in to pre-order a copy as a backup (York) and was told that they are stopping taking pre-orders on the 3rd of November, just a heads up!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol awsome, i do hate them at times so i use them, if you cant win join them

It's sad, and I've never done it for any other game - but I too am grabbing it at midnight!

:eek:

:dead:

I did this last year with a mate for WaW, got there at 11.30 and there was 50ish people in front, when we left at 12.30, there was 150+. I expect bigger thus year hence the reason I ain't doing it again.

Skoda Fabia vRS
had mine on pre order for a while but im not expecting it anytime around release day cos of the postal strikes, in fact i might cancel it and play Forza instead

AK

M240i
[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tWyjPvBHy3E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tWyjPvBHy3E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Prob posted before, but blow me :)!

Breaching sounds good!

My GAME status states:
GAME said:
01/11/2009Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

Comparing the date to last year (Released 14th, same status update on 7th), this is on target to an early delivery :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
12 last night on cod4 is my highest ever! And it's been out for ages now!

I won't need to worry about 25 kill streak anyway.

-
25 is my highest on cod4. only got it once mind. with the new killstreaks its much easier to achieve.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
^ I know! I have seen you shooting!

MW2 CS night seb?