ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

E90
pmsl at 6 people going for the flag at the same time, N00bs. I am crap on Cod, but I know that if two orso of your team go for the nearest flag, you go somewhere else, usually C to noob tube em.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
TBH, he says at the beggining he has been figuring it out for the last few days, you could probably do it on any map with a lot of figuring out spawn points and a bit of luck.

Sounds like a c**k too.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i havn't figured out the spawn points on the maps, i've never seen all 6 go for that one before

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
if one of yous on PS3 would like to mess around on a private match for semtex throwes and noob tubes let me know i'd like to do that ;)

E90
Far as I remember the spawn is generally downstairs below the escalators, That flag being the easiest to get, then an even run and noob tube fest at C.

usually half go to the flag outside, the others upto C, weird that they all went to one.

Revels Mum & Sister
pmsl at 6 people going for the flag at the same time, N00bs. I am crap on Cod, but I know that if two orso of your team go for the nearest flag, you go somewhere else, usually C to noob tube em.

The new map pack pisses me off. As it forces you to use certain modes. Rather than defuse/plant the bomb or get the flag. They just run round like complete dicks.

You are left trying to defend/plant and it does not happen if you are playing agaisnt a switched on team!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Got yey another message saying 'how did i get my 10th prestige emblem

and i got another abusive message, hadnt replied like

Fiesta ST-2

Some kid on my friends list asked me if I wanted this hack doing I said no what's the point? Presume it was a kid cos only someone with a kids mentality would think it's cool.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ages ago i accepted the friend requests of the game not CS ones, the ones i did accept i've deleted them. the ones i get now and recently i ignore them unless they put a reason why.

my nephew was with me while i was playing a few. was getting top of the board again for a few games with my M4 got loads of pred missles, harrier and got a couple of choppers and now started to use my AC-130 as i havnt got my emblem for that yet.

Clio 182
The new map pack pisses me off. As it forces you to use certain modes. Rather than defuse/plant the bomb or get the flag. They just run round like complete dicks.

You are left trying to defend/plant and it does not happen if you are playing agaisnt a switched on team!

You can play the new maps in all modes, think you have to have the new packs for a little bit before it opens onto everything...
I was HCTD with the new maps only 10 mins ago

if anyone sees you play they can see you aint someone who boosted or cheated to 10th, check your time spent on line which is like 28 days....saying that f**k me thats a long time to have played!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I've not played MW2 since Battlefield was released - do you think I should download this map pack? Is it that good?!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
^ Why not? Too expensive or not much of a change?

I've not read through this thread for a good few weeks btw (since release date!)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
New maps are terrrrrrrible. Each one just promotes ultimate camping. Really gay. Overgrown is probably the best of the bunch. Pretty bad considering it's probably a 3 year old design.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just ordered myself some Sharkoons, i'll be getting them by post on Friday. at least now i'll know where there shooting me from

Mk2 ph1 clio
You shoulda stayed mate!! Me n geddes went booster hunting :cool:

Caught two at it lovely. They were both on 10th prestige and still boosting! They gave up after the round and left :cool:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ninja Pro + good headset = awesome.

aye cant wait to try them out, be just as good as you eh lol ;).

Me and geordieclio just found some filthy boosters both Prestige 10 i noticed our guy in the enmeys kill cam and then i saw our guy with no kills and 10 deaths then hmmm something is not right here and then told geordie and he saw them boosting. he had his 7, 11 twice ended up with 51 kills iirc. was on normal domi.

aye had a few good games with ally and geordie we won allot alot of them

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, got slow connection at mo missed you stuff ^^. be on later too, wont have head set on people are sleeping.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye lol, my bro is next door and our bedroom walls are quit thin, he was asking me to turn it down. boils my peee when you ready to fire and you get knifed

im going to carry on abit with my ACR just got my Blue cammo for it but i would like Fall camo for my SCAR, got blue cammo for quit allot of my guns and one red but no Fall yet. it's a nice feeling when you get Fall camo like