ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Fiesta ST-2
Kevster showed no mercy yesterday on dom. We were winning by like 100 points game was in the bag had C and B down the whole game and Kev said he wants to go for A lol. I said no need we've won they'll be camping there and he said I dont care I want A! LOL!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
all you need is 2, there is not need what so ever to get a third, get 2 and defend and keep them held at their point and keep them there. Done

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols going for 'a' gota love the guy!

I have a good tactic of getting the 2 early and they always leave there post so easy no.3 usually.

It really shouldn't say securing a,b,c would be more fun without it imo.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Probably be on about 5ish, was crap last night. Had no energy.

Need to be hyper and alert to do well in my case.

Bumder With A Buffer
I got man flu and played a bit whilst I was off work (monday-tuesday)....got 3 nukes!

Then realised I had done that challenge so now trying to do other challenges...loving the M16 at the moment for some reason!...usually hate the 3 burst rifles

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Thanks treemanx, what can I say I want it all. Got it aswell. Win. Why just win when ya can win in style is my motto.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I agree, crushing is better than 200 to 199.

The games don't last as long tho! ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
I HATE with a passion people on my team who just all camp around one base and dont try and capture...if you want to do that f**k off and play team deathmatch!??!!

Admittedly I do a bit of camping but thats once we have secured 2 points...camp out near one and protect it.

Fiesta ST-2
I got man flu and played a bit whilst I was off work (monday-tuesday)....got 3 nukes!

Then realised I had done that challenge so now trying to do other challenges...loving the M16 at the moment for some reason!...usually hate the 3 burst rifles

I was still owning when I had a strapped up fingers from dislocating one :rasp:

Fiesta ST-2
I don't get why people hate camping so much lol

Depends on game mode, its boring, its considered cheap as it requires no skill aiming a rocket launcher at a doorway and waiting for someone to run in. Its upto the person how they want to play in the game. But its a lot more fun if you give it ago instead of hiding and checking your KD Ratio after each game.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Camping is annoying unless your sniping which your not gonna run around sniping at 3ft. Although I've done it. Lol it's when some1 waits in 1 position for half the game to get 1 kill. Boring as f**k.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Fancy a free for all private match tonight ps3 guys. Can decide on what type eg just knifes or sniper rifles that sort of thing, done it before it's really good crack.

Bumder With A Buffer
Camping is fine in my view once you have captured say 2 points/flags in Domination...but people camp straight away.

The idea of domination is to capture points not camp ALL the time. As said once we have locked down 2 points then yeah I do a bit of camping...no point capturing the 3rd unless you want to rape them big time.

Played some dicks yesterday and we held 3 flags from the beginning...they just didnt try and capture them! Fools

Fiesta ST-2
Camping is annoying unless your sniping which your not gonna run around sniping at 3ft. Although I've done it. Lol it's when some1 waits in 1 position for half the game to get 1 kill. Boring as f**k.

Yeah tbh there should be a trip wire equipment which makes a ringing bell noise when they walk through it, so the person can stop watching corination street and get ready to shoot.

Bumder With A Buffer
I also quit games with people running around no-scoping...I dont know why but I see that as a from of cheating...running around with the intervention no-scoping or quick scoping is f**king silly.

Bus w**ker
It's not a mode I play a lot mate, never had any guns set up either mate.

You play it a lot mate?
Pretty much all I play. I've had a few goes on the other modes but always end up back on FFA as I can shoot my mates in the face then every match.

P90 and Claymores are my weapons of choice.

Im going to use SitRep tomorrow and try and get PRO, any of yous got any thoughts on the PRO?

and i do know what it does ;)
I've got every Pro perk except SitRep. I started out trying to get it, but hardly anyone seems to use them or I just don't have time to go off and find them. Probably got something like 60 out of the 120 or however many needed. Dumped it to go back to which ever perk it is that I'm rocking now but can't remember what it's called or does lol.

182 Cup
All you have to do in domination is get 2 flags, then sit next to the opponents flag and pick them off as they respawn, you've just gotta rely on your team mates to hold the 2 flags though

Will get 2nd prestige at last tonight! And going to try different things to rank up this time. Prestige 1 was all about the UMP45, so thinking of going all out of one of the assualt rifles this time! I'm s**t at sniping, as would try that route if I was better!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'm gonna try learn how to quick scope with the sniper rifle. Looks awesome and unstoppable. Lol any 1 know how is done?

182 Cup
Mate, go on youtube and watch a guy called Hutch, hes f**kin epic best sniper i've seen on the game proper amazing hes got some tutorial vids and stuff

I've seen clips of him surrounded by about 5 players and wiping them all out with the barrett at close range, this was with scoping too. Just for the record no scoping is lame!! I reckon for best sniping you've gotta put the sensitivty up a bit higher.

[youtube]kiMHdWoAAH8[/youtube]

[youtube]qhq7wvLYBaA[/youtube]

Last edited:
  A4 Avant
I'd planned on havin a bit of a session online tonight, all my PS3 mates are complaining about glitchers and appaling lag. Might be Batman instead then.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Don't listen to them Nigel, I hardly ever come across glitchers at all.

E36 328
Am i the only person who doesnt seem to have a problem with the cp glitch? Although i do use cold blooded pro pretty much all the time which most kill streaks seem to rely on so i maybe i just dont notice cos i dont get affected?

Just play and become better through beating them anyway lol

edit: ^^^^^^^^^^^ obviously not :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Was just going to say me and geddes and fiestec still end up top most games we play, glitchers or not.

The glitchers are usually crap anyway.

A4 Avant
I'll give it a go then. TBH i haven't experienced the care package one yet. As for laggy games I usually get one or two but most are fine.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Laggy games are always going to happen tho, not every person who plays has a great connection. Just one of those things with online gaming.

You on ps3 Nigel?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lower case g mate.

gal666

Cheers. I have a few guys on my list from here.