ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah i posted it first iirc.

but still funny as. it cracks me up the way it just comes straight down on the dude LOL

Claymores on S & D are awesome! Makes me lol everytime when you plant the bomb and your entire team gets wiped out so all the opposition have to do is defuse the bomb and BOOM straight in to a claymore... happy times.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
a couple games ago, the opp team had 4 emergency air drops on the trot, is that the one?

also the lag has been a joke tonight, had to leave 3 games cos of it, is a f@@king joke my connection when i get kicked out my pc web pages times out too, for eg cs i have to log back in

edit also, i've been using ac-130 and chopper gunner and it laggs like f@@k, didnt use too before ,is it to do with the new patch?

edit also lol, a few 10th prestige people on this game f@@king cheaters with their badge can they f@@k get kills

Last edited:

AK

M240i
Saw my first bit of boosting today.... on Underpass... one of my guys was hiding in a corner with someone...

Chased them all match lolol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
send me an invite if your ever doing any private matches geddes

THEyearOFthePIG

although il probably be playing viva pinata :dapprove: best game EVER

now then, long time no see eh, how you doing?

you on xbox? your ID donst exist

i'm on PS3

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
how can i get better connection for this game, it's extremly annoying the lagg, i'm pretty much on 3 bars, been using a ethernet cable hence the 3 bars now. my connection is through the land line

Revels Mum & Sister
It is the people who are on numerous Prestiges now that also need some more 'Outside time' even if they do not have jobs ;)

Dole scrounging pikeys ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It is the people who are on numerous Prestiges now that also need some more 'Outside time' even if they do not have jobs ;)

Dole scrounging pikeys ;)

lmao, i'm no pikey and dont want to be called a pikey when i get to 10th lol

I met a clan playing S&D today who were all level 70 10th prestige. They have to have boosted as they were all a little on the rubbish side!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I met a clan playing S&D today who were all level 70 10th prestige. They have to have boosted as they were all a little on the rubbish side!

People hacked it as well at the start. I think you could change what ever you wanted. That's why prestige 10s appeared really early

Mito Sportiva 135
I am still to get a nuke, on TDM it is proving to be pretty challenging. Really annoying me now may have to play some Domination just so I can.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Domination is addictive!

I've been one of those people raping the claymore kills, I love them, use them all the time now without fail. 1st 2nd in every domination I play these days.

Oh and just started using lightweight to get about in domination, commando aswell.

Lightweight is a god send on domination, even had people shoot at me and i've been to quick... bamm knifed!

Loving it at the moment, not doing many challenges tho so taking a bit longer to get up to lvl 70.

Why are some people so stupid on this game?! I was playing Team Deathmatch at Derail and went to the top of the stairs and planted a couple of claymores, killed people, used scavanger to do exactly the same.... and the same peopla just kept coming in! lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Ha I always throw a grenade in the room if I see a claymore, 9 out of 10 times you will get a kill. I shot sum1 on estate but he got me at the same time so was on last stand, new he would come back so just crawled to a different place then with my machine gun just gunned him down as he walked in shooting in the wrong direction. Lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Now then Kev, be on now if you fancy it, my connection was really bad last night, was so sick i left few games. aye you did play well last night like i got you a few times too :rasp:

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Some of us work mate. Lol just on my dinner that's all. Yeah I have to swap between ak47 and m16 sometimes the m16 let's me down. Been sniping with the 50 cal over the weekend. Not getting killed much but need to practice my speed cos I'm missing abit.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Ah see no class in spennymoor, should of known.

And treemanx your fiestec, your a f**king c**t to play against. When I sharpen up my sniping skills I'm gonna snipe yo ass. Lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Ah see no class in spennymoor, should of known.

And treemanx your fiestec, your a f**king c**t to play against. When I sharpen up my sniping skills I'm gonna snipe yo ass. Lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl! Can't beat the challenge of playing with theee fiestec!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl! He's quick but it's because he steals my kills! ;)

See tbh, I can be 7 kills up within 30 seconds once in a blue moon so i'm not sceptic when players do it nowadays.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Oh yeah on invasion you can get 4 or 5 off the trot if you walk towards the petrol station, people always know that the other team starts up that road. But he is shooting ya before you've even walked round the corner without a uav. Very suspect unless his net is uber fast.

Fiesta ST-2
Oh yeah on invasion you can get 4 or 5 off the trot if you walk towards the petrol station, people always know that the other team starts up that road. But he is shooting ya before you've even walked round the corner without a uav. Very suspect unless his net is uber fast.

No my net is pretty crap to be honest, connection is all over the place.
A good headset helps a lot i.e turtle beach. You can hear exactly where someone is. And it doesnt matter how good you are if the person has a higher sensitivity and he's good they will kill you first most of the time.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I've thought about turning my sensitivity up to be faster. My main thing is I always forget to use my mellee and I always get stapped. Lol