ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

BG Clio 182
Getting really cheesed off with this game the Custom servers are crap!!! I want to play a quick match with official servers not a game of conquest that has 300% tickets and lasts ages. Surely the quick match function should drop you into official servers whilst the server browser should be for the custom games?

Astra Twintop
As mentioned before, its the admins who throw the toys when you gun them down.

Dropped a chopper full of enemies with the IGLA yesterday, properly chuffed with myself.

"KILLED VIA ADMIN" appears.

Drives me mental.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
As mentioned before, its the admins who throw the toys when you gun them down.

Dropped a chopper full of enemies with the IGLA yesterday, properly chuffed with myself.

"KICKED VIA ADMIN" appears

Drives me mental.

My number one gripe with this game! I'm always doing really good and some twelve year old tw*t decides to give me the boot because I just killed him and his mates.

Astra Twintop
My number one gripe with this game! I'm always doing really good and some twelve year old tw*t decides to give me the boot because I just killed him and his mates.

I've not yet been kicked, I just get killed randomly.

Sticking to the Dice servers now.

306 GTI-6
Whenever i search for games, it just seems to bring up all the custom servers, and i never see the official ones. Is there a way of searching only for them?

Focus ST170
Yeah just search 'dice' in server search matey it'll bring up the official ones. But be careful people put dice in the name of custom servers. Check the owner if your not sure!
J

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I do like the new maps until you have to jump out of a vehicle and realise your miles away from everything.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've tried playing this tonight, I'm s**t.

Can someone Invite me to a game on Xbox to show me what crack is?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Ever since the update my games have been hanging a lot. Doesn't happen on any other game online, but I am having to reset the ps3 quite a bit now.
Quite annoying after spending 40 minutes on a game for it to crash.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
They are just big maps with more vehicles. If you get out of a vehicle in the middle of nowhere due to its immanent failure then you are running for a long long time!
Not a massive fan tbh. And the novelty of tank supremacy wears thin quite quickly IMO.

Clio 172
Enjoying CLose quarters alot. Armoured Kill is a real let down. I would have expected there to be tanks for everyone and yet at most there is maybe 12 each side. Artillery is good fun once you master it and the gunship....stupidly overpowered.

You guys playing on PC ? I wont be on again for about another 4 months till im back home but ill hit you guys up once i return

Yea mate. Past couple of weekends we've just started randomly playing with each other (on Battlefield lol) . Be good to have another bloke in the squad!
Narom is quality lol, finishes first most of the games I've played with him. Pretty sure you're already in my friends list (rawlins4)

S3, Polo
I sold my PS3 last year after I cleared my PSN account and everything tied to it from the old console's HDD.

I've just been given a PS3 and have just this minute bought a s/h copy of BF3.

Does anyone know if the Online Pass I had with my original copy is tied to my PSN account (ideal, meaning I can jump straight online) or to the console (effectively meaning that I have to buy an Online Pass again and my copy of Back to Karkand?).

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It should be to your account. I had my old ps3 stolen and when I got a new one ,all of my old online bits still worked (passes for cod etc)
Just go in to your download history on the store or account management i think, you can get anything you previously had.

White Sti Hatch
Yea mate. Past couple of weekends we've just started randomly playing with each other (on Battlefield lol) . Be good to have another bloke in the squad!
Narom is quality lol, finishes first most of the games I've played with him. Pretty sure you're already in my friends list (rawlins4)

Yeah mate i have you in my Friends list on BattleLog once i get home in the new year if i get a chance to play ill hit you up if your online !

Not a 320d
Started playing this again. Literally have s**t weapons although Ive been playing co op to try unlock some gunz. Im half way through to the SIG550 which I think is OK.

Other than that ive just been trying to up my class scores by going on larger maps and being a complete f**king asehole in the AA tank. NOTHING flys for long while im about in that thing and people get fed up and have to get in a tank to specifically come kill me.

Is close quaters worth getting?

Not a 320d
What gunz should I use. I have the Sig550 now and could get the G3A3. I will also be getting the LA86 A2 shortly.

Its just everyone seems to have really good guns and kills me.

Im still being a bellend in the AA tank. People dedicate all of their time to try kill me still.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
L85 (if you have it), and the Scar-L are the best assault rifles (IME). If you're a close quarters person then the MP7 with extended mags is a beast.