ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk2 ph1 clio
You will get used to it... If you've just started playing it you will think it's terrible until you get out of the BC2 way of playing! Happened with me too with the switch over.

Metro is a decent map on rush, CQ is just awful though and the base jumping one is the same (Damavand peak) for CQ its horrible! but rush mode is pretty decent!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
What's your favourite gun when you're assault?

L82A is probably the best assault weapon, but it's a Back to Karkand unlock. Other than that, the M16A3 is a great all rounder.

Try the support class with RPK or M249 and extended mags. That's a lot of bullets before reload...

Mk2 ph1 clio
When you unlock the M240B that's when the fun starts on the support class!

Just got the gunslinger trophy (10 kills with each of the back to karkand weapons) ... Buggiest trophy ever!once you've got 10 kills with each of them you then have to get 10 kills in one game with the famas!

Dodgy one
Picked this up yesterday, Found it a bit s**t at first completely different league to COD, You run out on this you might as well put a big arrow above your head because you'l die.

You have to think, Plan and work out how your going to take you objective, I've had a few s**te squads on a few match's which makes for poor game, longest game so far was 40 mins! Get a good squad though and your laughing, managed a 17-8 today my best streaks a 7, which i didnt think was bad considering i'm new to it.

Been kicked straight away on a couple of lobbys though for some reason?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
When you unlock the M240B that's when the fun starts on the support class!

Just got the gunslinger trophy (10 kills with each of the back to karkand weapons) ... Buggiest trophy ever!once you've got 10 kills with each of them you then have to get 10 kills in one game with the famas!

Got my most kills with the M240B.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I had an awesome game on tehran highway last night. We took the petrol station from the off and ran over to the flag in the middle of the map. I knew someone would be there already so fired a speculative RPG without really aiming (i couldn't even see the enemy). Boom! Triple kill.

Mito Sportiva 135
I have just played Noshar Canals on TDM for a week! Got up to Colonel 2, and got a service star for all classes now (I used Recon with a shotgun). Great way to boost your levels and fun too.

Also has anyone else noticed more people have more vehicle upgrades recently? Since you can pay to unlock had so many times where my plane and chopper especially gets destroyed by other upgraded jets, really annoying!

Looking forward to the new maps now though, hopefully some more upgrades too (which you can't pay for!!!)

Decided to have a bit of a mess around last night.

Playing conquest on Caspian Border. Support class with a f**k load of C4. Hid in the various bushes/buildings around the capture points. Waited for tanks to roll up, stuck a load of C4 on them, and blew the s**t out of them.

I did this about 7 times throughout the course of the round. :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Easier to blow tanks up with C4 when in hardcore mode as you now can't have an exterior view from vehicles.

Win.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yep, exactly.

The RPG's take an absolute age to destroy tanks, so though I'd try my hand with the C4.

Yeah, the RPG's are poor and even the Javelin is pretty sh*t too. It's probably quicker lobbing 20 or so grenades at one. Maybe.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Should have my M98 soon, think I'm about 30k points off getting it so hopefully within a week it'll be mine (I don't get to play that often!).

Will be running round capping flags with a shotgun or UMP :) And on open maps dropping a soflam on high ground somewhere can help rack up points with spots and target locks.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a decent game on Metro, Rush (200%).

106 kills, 34 deaths overall score was ~61,000 points :) Loving the L85 suppressed! Awesome!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
This game is starting to piss me off!

Just spent 35 minutes on Conquest on Strike at Karkland, the teams were pretty even, quite a battle for the capture points and then BAM! The host ends the game! Mother fcuker! Probably only another 5 minutes to play but he decides to end it.

15000+ on the score board plus all the points from ribbons etc gone.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
This game is starting to piss me off!

Just spent 35 minutes on Conquest on Strike at Karkland, the teams were pretty even, quite a battle for the capture points and then BAM! The host ends the game! Mother fcuker! Probably only another 5 minutes to play but he decides to end it.

15000+ on the score board plus all the points from ribbons etc gone.

The score you have plus your ribbons and K/D etc. are autosaved every time you die or the game is ended, regardless of whether it's a server disconnect or an admin kick.