ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

I haven't even tried the Recon class yet, other than random times when I've accidentally chosen it.

Odd really, as it was Recon which I started with on BC2 and racked up over 4k kills before I switched to the Assault and Engineer. It was the Medic on BC2 which I never touched.

May have a go with the Recon class on BF3 but for the moment I'm happy with the other 3 classes.

I find being a proper sniper a lot more difficult in BF3. In BC2 I used to do pretty well as a sniper. With the GOL I was Godlike at times. In BF3 I absolutely stink. So for recon I use the M39 with the x4 ACOG sight and laser sight. The laser gives you a bit of accuracy when firing from the hip so you can compete up close and the 1 shot kills and x4 sight give you a pretty good chance at medium and a distinct advantage at long range.

With that getup you can play the recon almost like an assault role - Means you get far more use out of your motion sensor thingy and mobile spawn point. Probably not as effective as actually using an assault rifle but the semi-auto makes a nice change of pace.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It would have been ace had we got a private CS Server going, but we just don't have enough folk to justify the cost.

Fiesta ST-2
I did get into it, had a beast score per minute. Just little annoyances with making parties and mic glitches put me off, that and its pretty boring if you're not in a team.

Clio 1.2 16v
I did get into it, had a beast score per minute. Just little annoyances with making parties and mic glitches put me off, that and its pretty boring if you're not in a team.

All fixed now, we have our own server now too so little sh*ts that annoy you get banned lol plus i'm a boss and you miss me :eek:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think Liam and Mr mac are chipping in for our server too... so it's gonna get even cheaper for us per month or 3 months if we wanted to do it that way.

Yeah deffo, need to get a bank details to clarify my paypal identity, so could take a few days!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Got 60 odd quid on a Blockbuster account but everytime I go in the never have any for sale/rent on 360. C*nts. Anybody bored of theirs and fancy selling me it?

1.8 Civic EX
I might pop back on for a bit later, will see if I finish AC:Brotherhood, think I'm quite close now.

I've not touched it since the updates so will probably get destroyed....(even more so than normal!)

I'm at the OH's all weekend so won't get a chance to come on. :(

I unlocked the UMP the other night. Good little gun for the indoor sections of Metro.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
bcdfe7c2-e8a8-853b.jpg

BABOOSH!

Got 15 from a couple of tank rides but mostly just engineered it up with a G36C.

Joined late too
SRS Pwnage!!11!

1.8 Civic EX
I randomly joined the PistonHeads server last night. Was rather good, getting my Recon on, on Gulf of Oman CQ, and actualy finished with a positive k/d which I was surprised at having not played the game for a while.

Not sure I like these epic long games though, great if you have the time but not so much if you just want a quick blast.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a good game on metro last night, 57k points :rasp:

Rank 53 now, (45 & 8).

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
No worries mate, I know it can be hard for people like yourself so I like to make it as simple as possible!

:p

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Did it? I'm on about the Metro game, not the long one on Seine, lol.

Tbf I was f**king about half the time running around with C4, could of got a fair few more points had I of been playing properly all the game.