ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk2 ph1 clio
Gulf of oman but you need someone to bail out the chopper or jet and land on the construction site because you cant use the MAV anymore so they hardly get up there.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Havent played for a couple of days. Is there an update to do when i go on later? Only ask as it seems to take forever to do with my ghey connection

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
1080mb on ps3 and you have to dowload back to karkand again at 1320mb.

Im sure I read that all platforms will have to re-download back to karkand. Although I may be wrong.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The fall damage still isn't correct and not all MAVs explode when you kill someone with it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Rumours that the PC and 360 patch will be delayed even further now. It was supposed to be tomorrow but now that's not guaranteed.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You might need to buy some ;).

n00b.

Most of the weapons and add-ons have changed since the patch anyway, according to a couple of mates on PS3. The USAS isn't as awesome, the Famas has far more recoil and the foregrip is pretty useless at anything further than mid-range.

Mk2 ph1 clio
USAS is still lethal chaps! Been killed by it a lot! The paid short cuts annoy me tbh! I unlocked all my kits, weapons and vehicle unlocks without them .. took aaaaaaaggges to get attack chopper ones and then they release it so level 1 noobs can troll around with everything!! Neve rmind... they still lack experience!

Wish they would change the control on the TV guided missile though! its so slow!

Nimbus Megane R26
PC is updating now according to battlelog. Cant wait for everyone to be using the as val with extended mags, not. That will be the weapon of the month i reckon.

My longest headshot is just over 1900m on firestorm :)

Played this for the first time in literally weeks last night, and probably played the best I ever have!

Was a gunner in one of the choppers on Wake Island, and reined hell on the other team.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You went invisible when you were laying down lol....good job I had my shot lined up beforehand.

I know 1350m ish is possible on that map, I need to hit it.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Was my fault really, seen you climbing crane as I was starting to type message to Scotty saying its 2clicks for a headshot. Thought I had time tbh! Firestorm is the map tbh for long range on CQ!

Evo 5 RS
Patch is alright, stingers are more effective now due to the lock on staying. Not really noticed much else. More rubble maybe on PC. doubtful on xbox. HHhhhhhrrghn