ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Evo 5 RS
Few bugs though like. Last night my mate kept saying when I was dying that I was still standing up lol. I was shouting revive me and he was staring at me as if to say wtf are you on about lol.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Few bugs though like. Last night my mate kept saying when I was dying that I was still standing up lol. I was shouting revive me and he was staring at me as if to say wtf are you on about lol.

I hope they've fixed the little bug that inflicts up to 200 deaths on you when you haven't even entered the battlefield.

That is such a funny little glitch...

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
After looking at the forums it seems i'm not the only one that not happy with the patch, they only needed to fix the USAS and the famas but they have changed more or less everything. Its a different game now :(

Evo 5 RS
forums are mixed, some people really appreciate it others don't. You've just got to sort between the people who are genuinely disgruntled and the ones who simply had a s**t night and blame it on the update LOL.

0.2 Ratio :

TERRIBLE, SIMPLY TERRIBLE UPDATE. RUINED. NEVER again.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Played my first rush game in over 5 months and doing ok and the PS3 f**king turned itself off. Does this happen allot on this game? Doesn't happen on MW2

Mk2 ph1 clio
No it doesnt, you just picked a bad time to play again after a patch.. its always buggy for a bit.

Rented my own server this morning.. should be a laugh! also... just nailed an 1191m headshot :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Want to get back into this that's all, not what I need at the minute no patience at mo

RS250 Megane
Why have they changed the set up on 360 where it cycles between Rush and Conquest?
If I wanted to play Conquest then surely I'd select it. So infuriating waiting for a decent map in Rush, having to defend and then it changes map. Bellends.

Any update of when the patch will land on 360?

Mk2 ph1 clio
Why have they changed the set up on 360 where it cycles between Rush and Conquest?
If I wanted to play Conquest then surely I'd select it. So infuriating waiting for a decent map in Rush, having to defend and then it changes map. Bellends.

Any update of when the patch will land on 360?

That only happens on severs that say "BF3 classic" or something along those lines.. Pick a one that hit says server 8345 and it won't do that!

RS250 Megane
The only servers available are from this new style system.
I know I'm not losing the plot because my friends have got the same problem.

Ive even requested hardcore rush only on the preferences and it throws up everything but. Proper annoying.

Not so good after the patch mate, the FAMAS has been given a good underpowering. Recoil is also a b*stard apparently.

Where the hell is the 360 patch FFS?!

Bummer. That's annoying. Just when I've found a good setup for it and starting to get some good kills, it's going to be changed.

The patch was due last week wasn't it?! No idea why it hasn't appeared yet.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PMSL @ the sniper range shots.

Cowards, IIRC. The further back you are, the more scared you are of confrontation.

;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
And they all play Barbie Mode.

It's not sniping when the enemy has a huge green marker above their position. lol.