ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pb wheel sealant Vs CG wheel gaurd

2.0 Auris
Which is best?I have PB and after 2 coats my alloys are gleaming iam impressed but I dont get the hatred for PB on DW?Next for me is to see if its better than the 476 I was using before

Mito Sportiva 135
Not used the Poorboys myself, but have the CG Wheel Guard and think as a one stage product it works great, got a nice cleaning action and seals the wheels well. You can then layer it with a dedicated sealant or a wax. The Poorboys I believe is just a sealant so can be layered - the Wheel Guard cannot as the cleaners will remove the previous layers, or most of at least.

My personal choice is SRP, sealant and 476s. Currently have Jetseal which is excellent, but can't seem to find any for sale at the moment!

106 GTi
Poorboys for me too for the same reasons, Cleaner free so it can be layerd itself and if used over other products on there without stripping.