ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PAS cooler / oil cooler ?

CLIO PH1 172
Received some bits yesterday

cf84baff.jpg

f9ae988e.jpg

But me being a t**t iv ordered PTFE piping rather than rubber ? Will this be ok ??

Dropped the car off to get the pump done this morning so should all be done by the time I finish work also getting them to change the oil :)

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
I've never actually had a problem with mine overheating or the pump failing BUT I did think it was just a matter of time! so Mark fish fitted a brand new pump and cooling system last week for me. Hope I never have the problem now!

Mark said he recently had a car where the cap actually had started to melt it had got that hot! said he wouldnt have believed it if he hadnt seen it with own eyes!

Will take some pics next time I am near car

CLIO PH1 172
Yea mine was probably not far off from melting it was burning out and fluid had shot up my windscreen, you don't now what pipe has the cooler fitted do you I'm guessing/ hoping it's the larger of the two that come out the resivoir ?